Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
So...i'm kinda back did anyone managed to delete the censorship of Lucy's scenes or beggar decided to remove themself ?

taylordemote

Oct 6, 2018
Just started playing this again from scratch. During the very firzt sex scene i can't even click on the positions. I mean its already bugged? Do many of u get that?

Draven_Ra

Apr 25, 2021
Well, I can't work or do certain scenes tbh it's buggy as hell, but I won't stop playing, hopefully the creator does a bug fix update at some point but hey, it's better than nothing.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
A month ago this scammer posted "Next update soon" SOON ? yeah i guess
Is the next update, the game's final or is there more updates coming?
I can never tell with this dev. Before restricting his discord, he announced there were only going to be 2 more updates before the game ends. We already got one of those updated, bad as it may be.
Is there anything new in regard to final version timeframe/plan?

Reactions: StreamSteam

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
v0.91 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 10/13/2022

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Symphony. Was stuck at the " lucy waiting at the garage " after the shower scene, with your bugfix, she appeared :)

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I can never tell with this dev. Before restricting his discord, he announced there were only going to be 2 more updates before the game ends. We already got one of those updated, bad as it may be.
Nope it will not be the game's final, because beg the bitch is milking this shit until nothing is left.
Next release will be 1 or 2 events (or maybe only a bugfix) that should be in the dump from august already and the crazy thing is the full august update (which we don't have even now) had to be released in may.

If you compare you can clearly observe how he started this project and turned to a scamlord the more time passed,
Remaking a game short before completing the original & than state bs excuses and now release little pieces of updates ? Yes this is how a greedy lazy fraudster acts.
To bad so many devs are using the loopholes of patreon to use it to there advantage.

Btw he should give part of the donations to you because you solve the problems he made.

Last edited:

Micomik

Jan 23, 2021
Hello, I just started game from beginning, unofficial patch helped a lot to fix bugs, but I cannot open babysitting jobs on news page in my phone. When I click on it nothing happens. I'm attaching my latest save, but I already downloaded some saves from here in which I still cannot open the jobs.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I remember seeing him write somewhere that he still hoped he could finish off MNL 1 in two more updates but he say something like "depends on life and if the game plays nice with me" or something (more excuses for late/non existent updates).
I know he said to someone on discord that he is probably going to save gangs and alot of the girls related to the gangs to MNL 2 and just get the backtory of our character done first.

richardcr9

Dec 9, 2019
From the legible part of his latest patreon post:

"I working in next update... Now I work in fix story and remplace some scenes, introducing Pussy races. thanks for your support!!"
he has deleted the previous post in which he said that the next update was going to be part 2 of lucy's quest.
I hope it's not a trick of the scammer of net

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes