JustJeff722

Nov 30, 2019
I get the failed to load img/faces/sfighters1.png! Can anyone tell me how to fix this or bypass it? I downloaded the bug patch and missing images patch and neither one helped.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
View attachment 2102342 Anyone help. How to fix this first triad mission bugs?
After talking to Sayuki and that whole event thing, at the end you will become invisible after seeing Mei in her room. Just go into BOF or PC via the phone(W) and exit. You will be visible again. That's the only bug and not a critical one to stop gameplay

Last edited:

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
I already have those as I said and they did not work
The image is definitely in there so...
If you say you downloaded it, then it sounds like you probably got the wrong version of image pack.
Note that compressed is used ONLY for compressed version of the game.
That or your download somehow got corrupted.

Also... Check to make sure you're unpacking it to the right folder. (you never know)

I would try to download the image pack again. (y)

"SotN_Full" for regular version (200+Mb)
"SotN_Compress" for compressed version (60+Mb)

Last edited:

JustJeff722

Nov 30, 2019
OK, I downloaded it again and it is working. I forgot I downloaded the compressed version of the game this time instead of the full version, so it was my screw up. Thanks!

Reactions: Swalexxx

Itilatifa

Jan 7, 2022
After talking to Sayuki and that whole event thing, at the end you will become invisible after seeing Mei in her room. Just go into BOF or PC via the phone(W) and exit. You will be visible again. That's the only bug and not a critical one to stop gameplay
I didn't get to Mei's room. When choosing a gang partner, I got a blackscreen bug and returned to the MC room. Sayuki's first mission was not completed and had to start again from the beginning to talk to Sayuki in Otte Lab. I play using joiplay. Is there an error when installing?

numm123

Apr 14, 2018
She is at the car from 7 to 9 am as the bugfix says. Change time and check again (y)

The unofficial bug patch has a fix for this.

Check the unofficial patch and ensure you download everything there

Unsure what you mean, because there are many quest like that. Feel free to send a save

Nothing is wrong with Phil he appears 15 to 21 in the school compound as normal

Check the to find your answer.

I would look into it when I get some time and release a bug fix

Yes Joiplay works fine last time I heard.

Babysitting jobs were kind of remove by the dev himself.

You have to use the unofficial patch before that happens. So I suggest you use that then reload a earlier save.

The pathogen starts here :
Search through to find your answer
Cheers For Link. Also when i suppose go to meeting with marckus and gang member but took me to gallery room and stuck? No idea what to do

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Cheers For Link. Also when i suppose go to meeting with marckus and gang member but took me to gallery room and stuck? No idea what to do
If by gallery room you mean the scene viewer mod.Then sadly I cant help you with that. That problem relates to the gallery mod and the global switches it affects, that damages people save if they save. I believe the updated version, warns you of this fault in the mod. I wouldnt know because I dont use it. Using a clean game folder wouldn't work as the problem is in your save and cannot be fix by anyone. No choice but to start a new game to fix this issue, if it is related to you ever using the previous scene viewer mod version

I suggest you don't use the gallery mod with the game folder you are playing. But have a separate game folder to use it with.

I didn't get to Mei's room. When choosing a gang partner, I got a blackscreen bug and returned to the MC room. Sayuki's first mission was not completed and had to start again from the beginning to talk to Sayuki in Otte Lab. I play using joiplay. Is there an error when installing?
I didnt get no problem with your save. Your BOF said meet Sayuki which I did and it ended with Mei's room and the mission continues as normal. I will check again, but if I was you, I would ensure you updated your game directory correctly on your android device. Go meet Sayuki and see if it works normal and the first mission completes. If you still get problem, save right before the problem. That is, before it resets to the beginning and send me it. And no, joiplay works just fine last time I notice.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes