Doffy6601

Mar 30, 2022
Halo... I just want to play it, is it better for me to download CG Rip in v0. 91?

Last edited by a moderator:

Matidocke

Dec 14, 2021
Sorry but i need help, i'm the mission where i controlled lucy the mission says go to the front door but the scene don't play ... Says go to street o to garage but nothing more and dónt avance the history

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
I cleaned up the Rachel at home sex event.
  • Lotsa old code causing bad UI (cleaned)
  • Both Ahegao scenes had bad image sequence (fixed)
  • Switch to activate Anal after first time was missing (added)
Her sex event can be used as a template for all the others.

Got some more time next week, might just do just that.

(ps: only way to activate Anal, requires event where Rachel stays over and gives up da butt and Amy hits Maria.
So if you're passed this point you're SOL, unfortunately.)

Last edited:

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
I think I've ran into a bug, I have the shower hand-job scene with lucy and she tells me to go the car, but when I go there she isn't near the car or in the parking, can someone help, I have the bugfix installed as well.
can no one help me please???????????????????????????

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
can no one help me please???????????????????????????
She is at the car from 7 to 9 am as the bugfix says. Change time and check again (y)

Hey guys Marble the mechanic's last mission the retrieve her stolen car isn't showing up when I get to high neighborhood west anyone got anything to fix it like a file that's missing that shows the car version 0.89 shows the car but not 0.91
The unofficial bug patch has a fix for this.

hi i have problem loading error /img/pictures/00SEXGIRLBAR01.png main
Check the unofficial patch and ensure you download everything there

guys, what to do? I'm stuck in "go to the garage to take your car in the morning"
Unsure what you mean, because there are many quest like that. Feel free to send a save

Hi guys, so phil is not appearing infront of the school. anyone know how to fix this?
Nothing is wrong with Phil he appears 15 to 21 in the school compound as normal

hey guys, is there any walkthrouhg after 0.89?

and can someone help me, i need to find Lucy, i guess than i need to leave throug the main exit but there is no lucy, is there any way to skip this somehow cuz i cant load my save
Check the to find your answer.

Hi guys, Nadine and Pam scenes are bug? Someone know how to fix it?
I would look into it when I get some time and release a bug fix

Can you view the lucy scenes on joiplay?
Yes Joiplay works fine last time I heard.

Why i cant do babysitting job ? Whne i click on it nothing happens
Babysitting jobs were kind of remove by the dev himself.

Sorry but i need help, i'm the mission where i controlled lucy the mission says go to the front door but the scene don't play ... Says go to street o to garage but nothing more and dónt avance the history
You have to use the unofficial patch before that happens. So I suggest you use that then reload a earlier save.

Anyone know how to complete Lucy's work at otto lab for b115 thing? Before her birthday
The pathogen starts here :
Search through to find your answer

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
10/12/2022

Fixes added:
  1. All sex interactive scenes should play just fine now.
  2. As noted by Swalexxx, Rachel anal scene trigger was never added in the game for the sex interaction. Will now unlock automatically ONLY when you get the first anal scene with Rachel during main gameplay at MC house. This is to keep immersion in the game. If you pass that stage, the fix would still unlock the anal scene and keep it unlock for future updates.
  3. Mrs Turner initial activating scene fix.
EDIT:
  1. Added Taylor initial sex scene bugs. Special thanks to Swalexxx for letting me know

Last edited:

Commander HS

May 3, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to steal virus samples. I'm stuck in this quest. The other doc says reports are in my office room but there is nothing to interact

Last edited:

Thicboifitboi

Jun 17, 2020
10/12/2022

Fixes added:
  1. All sex interactive scenes should play just fine now.
  2. As noted by Swalexxx, Rachel anal scene trigger was never added in the game for the sex interaction. Will now unlock automatically when you get the first anal scene with Rachel during main gameplay at MC house. Even if you pass the event already.
  3. Mrs Turner initial activating scene fix.
Can you help out and explain how to install the file to then use it on joiplay ik how to install and play the game but idk how install cheat mod and bug fixs

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to steal virus samples. I'm stuck in this quest. The other doc says reports are in my office room but there is nothing to interact
You have to talk with him, then check his desk, talk with him again and he will move, go to his desk then go the lobby and talk to the women and the guard, go to the cafeteria and talk with her again, go back to the guard and then go into the office, then you can go to his desk in the lab.

Search the by HaremHero Always to get a better idea.

Can you help out and explain how to install the file to then use it on joiplay ik how to install and play the game but idk how install cheat mod and bug fixs
I dont know how I can help you exactly :unsure:. All the post have instructions on how to install it which is basically straight forward and similar to all (unofficial patch, cheat mod, updates etc).

If you need visual instructions, the cheat mod post have in its instruction a section where there are pictures and a gif on how to install. That method is basically the same for everything else.

Last edited:

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
You have to talk with him, then check his desk, talk with him again and he will move, go to his desk then go the lobby and talk to the women and the guard, go to the cafeteria and talk with her again, go back to the guard and then go into the office, then you can go to his desk in the lab.

Search the by HaremHero Always to get a better idea.

I dont know how I can help you exactly :unsure:. All the post have instructions on how to install it which is basically straight forward and similar to all (unofficial patch, cheat mod, updates etc).

If you need visual instructions, the cheat mod post have in its instruction a section where there are pictures and a gif on how to install. That method is basically the same for everything else.
New bug post Sandra anal img

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Kaiser777 please dont quote random post of mine. You can always refer to me by using the @ sign then my name as I did just now with your name. Cleaner and doesn't make the person check if the message was referring to something said/quoted previously. Just a friendly suggestion bro (y)

New bug post Sandra anal img
This bug was fixed in the unofficial patch a long time now. I just tested Sandra and all is well on my side
Load a previous save and use the unofficial bug patch

If you want to fix the current save: Once you have the unofficial bug patch installed, use the bugfixer > image clear

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaiser777

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I have the full v90(no compress), does anyone have an update for v91, I left the v90 in my forgotten folder because of the amount of bugs.

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
Anyone tell me i completed Sarah quest but in Lucy quest complete the Sarah quest is showing but in the book of faces i seen you have completed all quests when I entered the school i got tinymon cards from school mate what todo with that.

adirami

May 25, 2018
She is at the car from 7 to 9 am as the bugfix says. Change time and check again (y)

The unofficial bug patch has a fix for this.

Check the unofficial patch and ensure you download everything there

Unsure what you mean, because there are many quest like that. Feel free to send a save

(Have added my save. Please do help me)

Nothing is wrong with Phil he appears 15 to 21 in the school compound as normal

Check the to find your answer.

I would look into it when I get some time and release a bug fix

Yes Joiplay works fine last time I heard.

Babysitting jobs were kind of remove by the dev himself.

You have to use the unofficial patch before that happens. So I suggest you use that then reload a earlier save.

The pathogen starts here :
Search through to find your answer

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes