thexeel

Oct 13, 2022
No se que hacer, el juego me dice que vaya a la escuela y no pasa nada, esto me paso despues de terminar la mision japonesa que se busco de infiltrarse en una base, y al final aparecio Lady X.
miré y parece que Warren debería aparecer esperando afuera de la escuela

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
adirami
You sent me a save during an ongoing mission?? Why would you do that?
Save properly and I will fix it. I am not going to play a person save for how long to reach to the problem they have.
I hope this is reasonable.

No se que hacer, el juego me dice que vaya a la escuela y no pasa nada, esto me paso despues de terminar la mision japonesa que se busco de infiltrarse en una base, y al final aparecio Lady X.
miré y parece que Warren debería aparecer esperando afuera de la escuela
Use the to fix the issue.
Warren is not suppose to show up. Follow what the BOF is saying.

Can you please fix my save too? I have the same problem with Marckus van
Sure bro. I save right at the spot to put the boxes in the van and continue the quest (y)

kineasrm

Jan 18, 2021
Does anyone have the missing files for faces and scenes? it happens a lot, i'm just copying some random file and renaming to the one missing but its a pain.

gum111

Aug 25, 2021
hey, i just went out of the hospital and went to the new house and i need to talk to all the girls but sarah isn't in her room, i installed the bugfix, help plz Screenshot (5).png

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
podria alguien decir que estoy haciendo mal
no hagas nada es fin de la actualizacion yo borre la data
Bro, what are you even saying. You giving wrong advice plus referring to a renpy game.
Additionally, this is an English forum, as per general rule 5 by admin/staff, provide an English translation also.

mike-smith-trailer-park-boys.gif

hey, i just went out of the hospital and went to the new house and i need to talk to all the girls but sarah isn't in her room, i installed the bugfix, help plz View attachment 2099246
Same problem
Thats another bug in the game I thought was fix long ago by the dev. Does he fix any bugs???
I will fix it now and update the unofficial bug patch.

=================================

Edit:

Added fix for Sarah hospital bug

Last edited:
Reactions: Swalexxx

gum111

Aug 25, 2021
Bro, what are you even saying. You giving wrong advice plus referring to a renpy game.
Additionally, this is an English forum, as per general rule 5 by admin/staff, provide an English translation also.

View attachment 2099380

Thats another bug in the game I thought was fix long ago by the dev. Does he fix any bugs???
I will fix it now and update the unofficial bug patch.

=================================

Edit:

Added fix for Sarah hospital bug
thanks man , now it is working

Frozen71

Jul 6, 2018
hi, I need help. I'm finishing lucy's quests, and I'm stuck.
after completing the quest with gina rehab therapy the quest tells me to to go to MC room, but when to go to mc room and at what time? I appreciate the help

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I installed the gallery replay mode but it is showing some img is missing anyone please tell how to do
Go to that mod thread and ask. You will get faster and better help there

failed to loa:d:bctdate.png img/parallaxes/0seledate.png
Check the unofficial bug patch post, link at OP and read thoroughly the installation instructions

View attachment 2101477 my char is missing, can somebody Help this out?
Go into your BOF or PC via the W key and exit

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes