Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You cant even respond now to members who say crap. Now its get deleted???
Moderators, you ensured to delete our responses but didn't do a good job with the initial stupid comment :cautious:.
Go back to page 1537 to remove it quoted.

Is there android link
There is no android link because the game file naming is unpredictable, along with constant bugs.
Everyone uses Joiplay or Maldives, you can find it in the store

Last edited:
Reactions: Juv3
Aug 8, 2018
Use the , it has a download for all missing images

Nah bro, Im just a modder/pirate. I do what I can, when I can.
No need for thanks brother, it all good. Glad to help (y)

To continue the quest:
Just pick up the box and put it in back of van
do you know what you're meant to do with the pathogen part in lucy's birthday?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
do you know what you're meant to do with the pathogen part in lucy's birthday?
The pathogen part starts around here :
Is this what you referring to? If not, then you can always check out the rest of HaremHero Always to find the answer (y)

I can't buy anything from the mall anyone know how to fix it?
This is not much information to go on.
You can try, either spending time via the W phone menu, go in to smartphone then exit or go back home to sleep. These three options fixes most issues.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TwilightPinkiePie

Omegastar117

Aug 2, 2021
Hey guys Marble the mechanic's last mission the retrieve her stolen car isn't showing up when I get to high neighborhood west anyone got anything to fix it like a file that's missing that shows the car version 0.89 shows the car but not 0.91

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2018
The pathogen part starts around here :
Is this what you referring to? If not, then you can always check out the rest of HaremHero Always to find the answer (y)

You can try, either spending time via the W phone menu, go in to smartphone then exit or go back home to sleep. These three options fixes most issues.
ah thank fuck for that walkthrough, for whatever reason, in this update the pathogen screen is hella zoomed in and i didn't realise there was another row of pathogens above the screen. (it's prolly due to the overlay blocking the top row)

BeelzebubXIII

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks, I tried those and but unfortunately they didn't work. I ended up using a save editor to get the items. I don't know when it happened but I just can't talk to any of the shop at the mall to buy gifts for daisy and her mom. I ended up using a save editor to get the items.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hello, can someone tell me where is the Christian sex scene with his mother? Is it an image on animation? In which update is it presented if it exists?
You mean deep throat bj and where the MC fucks her in doggy style?
Yeah, they exist.

aager

May 3, 2022
BON must check his Patreon numbers at the start of the month and exclaim out loud " I cant believe this is still working these people will fall for anything".

Reactions: Camer

Pudding69

Dec 27, 2018
hey guys, is there any walkthrouhg after 0.89?

and can someone help me, i need to find Lucy, i guess than i need to leave throug the main exit but there is no lucy, is there any way to skip this somehow cuz i cant load my save

Last edited:

PawgLover

Feb 24, 2020
I think I've ran into a bug, I have the shower hand-job scene with lucy and she tells me to go the car, but when I go there she isn't near the car or in the parking, can someone help, I have the bugfix installed as well.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes