Commander HS

May 3, 2019
After doing hospital quest. Can't find morgan. It says go to the basement and when ever i try to go to the basement it automatically exits the hopsital. Anyone knos how to fix it?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Maybe the whole party "rape" scene is a manifestation of his subconsciousness...Sarah is Beggar and Christian is Patreon...Why he even bother with it in the first place.
Now i'm hoping for some Sarah & Christian romance. Not only because i like ntr, but the MC became boring and bland. Something fresh is needed, that will push the MC (and the main storyline) forward. The game shouldn't be only about him.
Christian's dad kills his friend and he becomes hearthbroken, devastated. In his moment of weakness he opens up to Sarah, why he roofied her and apologises. She listens and forgives him. They both are also part of this whole mafia thing. They share their burdenes, hopes, fears and so on...a bond is established betwen them and Christian finds a better grounding thanks to Sarah. The MC finds out and becomes shocked. This gives him motivation to grow up, thus the characters are better established and give more possibilities for future.
...That and definitely more futa content...Everybody loves futas! Sexual awakening and so on! You don't want to discriminate against NTR orientation, right?

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Hello, I'm stuck, it says to go to the MC's room, but nothing happens. I have completed the recovery. I have jumped time by hours and days, but nothing happens. I appreciate the help

Reactions: Frozen71

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Bro . . . Beggar should make something about this . . . people keep asking the same question. That is the end of update.

Hello, I'm stuck, it says to go to the MC's room, but nothing happens. I have completed the recovery. I have jumped time by hours and days, but nothing happens. I appreciate the help

Reactions: melodias1983

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
Does Tyna's story end at the training part for now or have I missed something? Also will the changelog be updated in the op?

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Trying to think that last time I posted in this thread? Years ago, probably.
Glad to see we're nearly back at where I left off at Lucy.
Even if BON is having troubles finishing up after all these of support I've given him. (Think he's my longest running support after Pokkolah packed in)

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
please some body help me i need img/pictures/2dateicons.png
Use the , it has a download for all missing images

Oh my bad, I just thought you did since you keep helping people in the forum.

I see what you mean, here is another save

Thanks for helping out though :)
Nah bro, Im just a modder/pirate. I do what I can, when I can.
No need for thanks brother, it all good. Glad to help (y)

To continue the quest:
Just pick up the box and put it in back of van

Last edited:
Reactions: natford
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes