Ryuk128

Jan 28, 2018
I would like to believe this month, but Beggar has not be reliable with the last few updates.

What gives me some modicum of hope that it will be released this month is it seems all of Lucy's house events are completely finished. Of course there is a blur over them, but you damn well know beggar has the uncensored files.

The biggest thing that needs to be done is the story progression with Lucy. How long that will take is anyone's guess. If Beggar is smart they will ONLY focus on Lucy this update since they have promised the full completion of her story twice before. Their reputation is already in the toilet, and failing a third time could be them on the same level (iif not already) as a dev like Icstor.
Question is even if he focuses on the main story with Lucy, will he put the uncensored files or will he keep it for the future in order to milk his patreons?!

Reactions: Ale69

afshin1368

Aug 5, 2022
hi nobody cant fix faild to load: img/parallaxes/0selectdate.png? if anybody have the file please share it with me

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Question is even if he focuses on the main story with Lucy, will he put the uncensored files or will he keep it for the future in order to milk his patreons?!
The most logical step on his part is to continue milking his patrons, giving them hope for the continuation of further content with Lucy. After milk yields begin to decline, it is possible to announce the completion of the Revamp MNL game and the development of a new MNL 2 game has begun. Milking step by step is an art that a Beggar will soon master perfectly (y)

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Apparently the update is coming within this month, I really hope he can accomplish this, I'M FUCKING THIRSTY FOR LUCY'S ASS

View attachment 2079422
oh! come on bro!
He literally only has to enable the files that are already in the game censored, drag them from a folder to the game and put together an event that is already cut in 0.91 should take him less than 15 minutes.

And what extras of the at least 40 loose ends that they have do you intend to put?
I would love for him to take down the house at once with Laura's threesomes, but since he's a rat, the extra will be what's left of Lucy's story plus her date at the mall.

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
At the end of this month announcement :Update delayed for 4 weeks and 4 weeks later announcement :again a little lucy content and wait for part 3 ! :LOL: joking apart, that doesn't sound realistic at all unless beggar has decided to go back to his old self.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Lucy Robson (Part 2: The Sequel or will Lucy be able to repel the attacks of those who are worried about her ass)
Seneca: Everything in life begins with hope and ends with habit.
Well, well, well. A little more than a month has passed since the appearance of the failed update, and the well-known list of promises of a Beggar has already been forgotten:
01.jpg
It's time for new hopes:
02.png
Traditionally, it is believed that the dying see the light at the end of the tunnel, and the community of fans of the MNL game apparently sees Lucy's huge fat ass :eek: Well, maybe they'll get it in the end. And is it so important: will the Beggar unlock hidden images or will he keep the intrigue until the last? I would, for example, in his place, pull to the end. None of this matters, since Lucy's story is simply not in the new update. But a Beggar could go in the development of his game, for example, along such a path:
So, Lucy takes revenge on Jack for her children and the many years spent in prison. Instead, BoN went down the dumbest and most banal path, so characteristic of him lately: he simply forgot his own story of Lucy a year ago.
Well, and finally, in consolation, some good music:

To be continued...

Last edited:

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Bro, do you know how long does it takes to him to do what are you saying??? Bruhh! Took him more then 6 month to release update for 0.90 with few images (not even complete) and you expect him to release something in 15 min LOL. Bruh!
(I cannot be more sarcastic because I cannot LOL)

oh! come on bro!
He literally only has to enable the files that are already in the game censored, drag them from a folder to the game and put together an event that is already cut in 0.91 should take him less than 15 minutes.

And what extras of the at least 40 loose ends that they have do you intend to put?
I would love for him to take down the house at once with Laura's threesomes, but since he's a rat, the extra will be what's left of Lucy's story plus her date at the mall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kaiser777

Rance10

Oct 3, 2022
hi nobody cant fix faild to load: img/parallaxes/0selectdate.png? if anybody have the file please share it with me

I have missing missing image file for carol date - 0SelectDate.png

If any one of you have can you upload from
following location
"www/img/pictures/0SelectDate.rpgmvp"
Hello, I had the same problem, but I found the solution, some files were damaged and here are the files without corruption, I hope it helps you too. it only copies the files to a folder of the same name.

Last edited:

ddacozta241

Sep 8, 2019
Hello, can you guys help me I got this loading error failed to load: img/pictures/2DateIcons.png problem. I already installed the unofficial big fix but still got this error, I have no idea what I should do, please help

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I would like to believe this month, but Beggar has not been reliable with the last few updates.

What gives me some modicum of hope that it will be released this month is it seems all of Lucy's house events are completely finished. Of course there is a blur over them, but you damn well know beggar has the uncensored files.

The biggest thing that needs to be done is the story progression with Lucy. How long that will take is anyone's guess. If Beggar is smart they will ONLY focus on Lucy this update since they have promised the full completion of her story twice before. Their reputation is already in the toilet, and failing a third time could be them on the same level (iif not already) as a dev like Icstor.
I quit the game almost two years ago and he still has'nt updated the revamp game with the new Lucy?!
Now i hear something about censoring the new Lucy incest scenes...
Unironically Patreon hurt Beggar more by not banning him way back after the initial Lucy update several years ago.
He was psychologicaly scarred after Patreon threatened him. Now history repeats itself.
There will be no Lucy and Sarah incest content. That's what got him almost banned.
That means his patreons are trully a flock of birds with equal brain size...
The original version was one of the best sex games. Why people don't understand this...
I mean come on...100 female side characters to pump and dump but the main story line is dead since the revamp began :KEK::FacePalm::LUL:

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes