Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
I'm just gonna post a collection here of all the sprites I've done so far.

Which includes:
  • Main Character
  • Sarah
  • Maria
  • Teachers
  • Daisy
  • Cheerleaders
  • Faceweb Icons
  • Circular Interact Icons
  • A few street tiles ( noticed a couple of shadow lines in Daisy's front lawn )
Everything was re-aligned and given smaller shadows. (in stead of the larger, simple oval shape)
I found MC, Mom and Sarah's hair and skin too bright and orange tinted (to the point of some color blending)
It also seemed he reworked some of the colors without changing previous ones,
resulting in different shades of skin/hair per outfit.
Some of MC, Mom and Sarah's outfits were edited to fit better but keeping the look he went for.
Decided to Redo Maria's side-legs to look a bit more feminine.
Example:
Mariadress.png

I was going to wait untill I could finish Maria and Sarah's sleeping sprites too.
But I'm dealing with a family emergency right now, so I thought I'd just post what I've got so far.

I'll get around to Lucy, Amy and Laura when things improve here.

[ps: Check some of my previous posts for more previews]

Jeeva

Apr 19, 2018
I have missing missing image file for carol date - 0SelectDate.png

If any one of you have can you upload from
following location
"www/img/pictures/0SelectDate.rpgmvp"

Reactions: Rance10
Apr 1, 2018
It's weird to see a muslim chick wear a hijab while she is wearing a mini skirt and showing her breasts kinda defeats the purpose of wearing a hijab but no complaints I guess the dev just wanted to show diversity.

Reactions: theola

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Also I go to the MC's room and nothing happens even though I have a quest for it. Is it a bug? :Kappa:
If it is lucy quest that says to go to MC room and nothing happens, then you reached the end of current content. You have to wait until next update (y)

• Wow
Reactions: QnotU
Jan 2, 2019
so when is the next update? surely soon since 0.91 is not really an update more like an add-on and he literally only added like 5 scenes

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Ah a virgin who has not had his BoN cherry popped "soon" for BoN roughly translates to 2-3 months (if you are lucky)
I would like to believe this month, but Beggar has not been reliable with the last few updates.

What gives me some modicum of hope that it will be released this month is it seems all of Lucy's house events are completely finished. Of course there is a blur over them, but you damn well know beggar has the uncensored files.

The biggest thing that needs to be done is the story progression with Lucy. How long that will take is anyone's guess. If Beggar is smart they will ONLY focus on Lucy this update since they have promised the full completion of her story twice before. Their reputation is already in the toilet, and failing a third time could be them on the same level (iif not already) as a dev like Icstor.

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I would like to believe this month, but Beggar has not be reliable with the last few updates.

What gives me some modicum of hope that it will be released this month is it seems all of Lucy's house events are completely finished. Of course there is a blur over them, but you damn well know beggar has the uncensored files.

The biggest thing that needs to be done is the story progression with Lucy. How long that will take is anyone's guess. If Beggar is smart they will ONLY focus on Lucy this update since they have promised the full completion of her story twice before. Their reputation is already in the toilet, and failing a third time could be them on the same level (iif not already) as a dev like Icstor.
You should see his discord, it's a ghost town as anyone who says anything that isn't tongue-ing his little b-hole gets insta banned.

Ryuk128

Jan 28, 2018
I would like to believe this month, but Beggar has not be reliable with the last few updates.

Question is even if he focuses on the main story with Lucy, will he put the uncensored files or will he keep it for the future in order to milk his patreons?!

Reactions: Ale69
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes