M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Think i found 3 Bugs;

Save 15: NPC blocking the player to grab his clotch for a quest
(can pass it if you unlock and lock the MC again but shoundt be there in the first place)

save 16: Quest say : talk to daisy in the recess and nothing is happening
Save 17: so thought mabye not far enough in her quest line. so entered her house on saterday . and no dialog to have with her or her mother .

and neither of the saves i can enter the office of the horn pub upstairs, or do i need to do more quest before entering?

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is there a bug fix for the sex scene overlay? After the footjob from Mrs Turner. he anime style overly and sex bar remain. Even after a reboot of the game. Is there anything I can do to remove. It's pretty annoying since it' constantly flashing.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
this happened to me too but with another png missing and alot of them i redownloaded but its the same
In the other member case, he had missing game base file that were present in the game base v0.91.

However, v0.91 have other missing images in which you allude to that require you to download the unofficial patch's missing images. Check the post for the missing images link and it should work. Feel free to hit me up if it doesnt

Is there a bug fix for the sex scene overlay? After the footjob from Mrs Turner. he anime style overly and sex bar remain. Even after a reboot of the game. Is there anything I can do to remove. It's pretty annoying since it' constantly flashing.
The unofficial patch has a fix for the onomatopoeia. Use the bugfixer > image stuck
It should clear, I included everything last time I checked and also included it automatically for sex scenes in general. However, some sex scenes are one timers and the bug might persist. Just use the bugfixer and it should be good to go (y).

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

jmackz

Jun 7, 2020
Send me your save, Im interested in checking this. Cause Karma doesnt stop/prevent any scenes or related to anything triggering in the game. It is just there for no reason. If you could, send me your save before you change it for the Lucy event
After seeing your post, I decided to test some more, and you're correct that it has nothing to do with karma. My testing has indicated that I have to go into Lucy's room between 23:00 and 1:00 in order to trigger the Lucy event. All the times I tested before or after that window results in just Lucy, Lauren, Sarah watching TV.

I'm not sure if this behavior is intended or if I had inadvertently triggered a bug prior to this, so I've attached the save for your reference.

Aug 8, 2018
Bro the bugs in this game are fkn killing me, after meeting mr chang, and then seeing mei ling and taking her to my home for the first time (triad route), for whatever reason, my character is invisible and i cant even use my phone. Anyone know a possible solution? My save file is attached here.

EDIT: I somehow fixed it by opening my phone (which worked after going downstairs). Not invisible anymoar :p

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The Developer needs to update his nwjs related folders/files. I got that stupid message of outdated files or something!
I've deleted my Webjournal files as usual just not to deal with that message anymore... If anyone knows him, relay this to him ty!

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes