Lokir306

Jul 27, 2020
The uncensored that you see was from v0.90 but as of v0.91 the dev censored the scenes with Lucy. There is no way to uncensored these images, even with advance software. The image destruction is already there. There is a last update coming from what I understand and suppose to be the end of the game. However, from the dev pattern, I wouldnt be surprise this last update is stretch until next year with several updates. Currently the game is riddle with bugs and I am trying my best during my free time (weekend mostly) to sort them.
Thanks for all your hard work, I've seen your dedication on this game for a long time and you deserve acknowledgement and remuneration.

If the dev had a little bit more of your empathy for this project it would be a whole lot better but anywho, what do you do?

You have a patreon right? I'll check it out later tonight or tomorrow, so you can have a coffee on me.

Btw, who's that lady on your profile pictures. It looks like the same model everytime but I don't know her

Last edited:

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
Bro anyone tell me the i see the tv and sleep in the coach till morning suddenly the bell is ringing and I need to go to my room but there is bug happen I'm not enter the second floor could anyone tell me what to do please

Sam12321

Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for that, it was very helpful

I've found a repeatable scene where MC drives Lucy home and she gives MC a HJ in the car (not sure if that is old or new but i've only recently found it)
And a repeatable morning BJ scene where she makes MC cums 4 times and wishes him good morning

But for the life of me, I am unable to figure out how to get the Glory Hole BJ scene that you mentioned in another post. You said its during one of Lucy's quest so I assume its when you drive her to work and pick her from work?? In my game we stop of at the public bathrooms and then MC says "better not, it'll be too obvious" If that is the correct sence then how is the BJ activated??? please help :D
how do you train with tina?

NiceXD

Oct 20, 2017
Is a bug when Lucy head her lab for second time and then the babysittin' sex scene comes, but after dat the MC is invisible all around, how can I fix dat?

wj1234hao

Aug 30, 2022
In my opinion, the developers did not consider the continuity of the stories before and after the subsequent version upgrade (I mean, of course, some logical relationships in the character development process, not the story we saw). Therefore, I think that each version upgrade must restart a new game, and archiving will cause problems. Of course, archiving can also be used. If you use the old archive to play with the new version, you will not be able to trigger certain stories.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Full Strategy Guide v0.89
The purpose of this strategy guide is to provide additional detailed information not in Book of Faces to assist in completing all quests correctly to get the most content out of this game. This means just about anything and everything in the game to help if your stuck or think you may have encountered a bug as it just might be a part of the semi-linear nature of the game or BoN being sneaky.

This included all the
How Do I...
Where Do I...
For: Maria/Amy/Sarah/Laura/Lucy/JoAnna/Helen
The Teachers: Mrs. Taylor/Mrs. Turner/Mrs. Jordan/Ms. Lisette
The Classmates: Rachel/Brenda/Sandra/Pam/Nadine/Jason/Phil/Carol/Daisy/Beth/Morgan/Marckus/Tyna
Full Dating Guide for: Carol/Daisy/Beth/Alison/Maria/Amy/Laura
Full info for: Tom's Party/Laura's Job Interview at the Mall/Rosy
Full info the all the Side Quests & Jobs: Mable (Hornet's Garage)/Director Smither (Hospital)/All 4 Babysitting jobs/Crazy Cat Lady/Debbie/Pink Weed
Full Guide for the Comic Expo
Full Guide for the Tinymon Tournament

Get the PDF here:
MEGA:
Mega
ZippyShare:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attached:
My updated map for 0.88
View attachment 1535646
Update for the v0.91 please ?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Fix:
Jet guard bug

Thanks to Commander HS for their save.

================================================

M3ntir There is no bug there. Continue school quest before continuing Lucy.

Anrro There is no bug there. You need to get the star memory before talking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anrro
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes