jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
I'm not sure why or how that happened but my game is now part Spanish and I have no clue how to change it back to English.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

E: Everything was in English like in the last picture before

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
I encountered a bug where I go on Book of Faces and I try to pick on one of the babysitting contacts to have sex and it says "FailedError Map227"

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I kind of tp'd out the room because I was packing boxes with Olga Missions, russian club.
I thought I could get all the boxes and drop them in one, turns out the game doesnt register that. So i tpd away coz I was stuck their.
Now I got a mission "Go to the garage, use the car in the morning".
I do use it, nothing happens, no trigger.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Far as I can tell the game's dialogue is written in the mapxxx.json files found in the "www/data" folder.
Each Map represents a different scene or location.
Best way to edit it, I believe, would be to load the game in RPGMaker MZ.
Thank you for you help. Is MZ something that can be found for free?

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Thanks for waiting! Here are the new scenes included with this update

Thanks mate, if you can edit it to add the version, will be perfect : )
That way they can find it in the search engine if someone wants only that version.

Anrro

Jun 21, 2021
Hello, I don't know if someone can help me, I have a bug that doesn't let me advance in the story, that's when I have to talk to Sarah to tell her the truth about her mom, in the part where you see illusions of Sara dying, the image and I can't even take out the cell phone to be able to get that bug out and it doesn't allow me to do anything else,
If anyone can help me with this problem I would be grateful.

Lokir306

Jul 27, 2020
So last time I checked the thread, wasn't that long ago, bon finally posted the update with Lucy, but it turned out to be a fraud because everything was censored. I'm checking again to see if he fixed his sh!t and I see some pictures uncensored with Lucy

My question is, is it worth the time and effort to download and play the lates a greatest version of MNLR (with all the amenities and fixes that symphony of the night provided) or should I just wait a little longer because there's still censored scenes?

TL;DR is there still censored scenes with lucy in this version or not?

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
So last time I checked the thread, wasn't that long ago, bon finally posted the update with Lucy, but it turned out to be a fraud because everything was censored. I'm checking again to see if he fixed his sh!t and I see some pictures uncensored with Lucy

My question is, is it worth the time and effort to download and play the lates a greatest version of MNLR (with all the amenities and fixes that symphony of the night provided) or should I just wait a little longer because there's still censored scenes?

TL;DR is there still censored scenes with lucy in this version or not?
The uncensored that you see was from v0.90 but as of v0.91 the dev censored the scenes with Lucy. There is no way to uncensored these images, even with advance software. The image destruction is already there. There is a last update coming from what I understand and suppose to be the end of the game. However, from the dev pattern, I wouldnt be surprise this last update is stretch until next year with several updates. Currently the game is riddle with bugs and I am trying my best during my free time (weekend mostly) to sort them.

Go to MC Room nothing happened????
Answered many times in the thread. A simple search would give the answer.
This means "End of content for Lucy"

Haven't played this game for a long time so i decided to start from scratch. cant proceed because of this error.
Had same error. Didn't try without cheat mod yet (didn't use it, only replaced files).

Use unofficial bug patch

I encountered a bug where I go on Book of Faces and I try to pick on one of the babysitting contacts to have sex and it says "FailedError Map227"
Babysitting was removed by the dev.

I kind of tp'd out the room because I was packing boxes with Olga Missions, russian club.
I thought I could get all the boxes and drop them in one, turns out the game doesnt register that. So i tpd away coz I was stuck their.
Now I got a mission "Go to the garage, use the car in the morning".
I do use it, nothing happens, no trigger.
If you send a save at Olga mission I can look at the bug. The go to garage bug is fixed in the unofficial bug patch

how and where do i get this scene?
thanks for answering
Can you all please use the spoiler feature when posting images.

Hello, I don't know if someone can help me, I have a bug that doesn't let me advance in the story, that's when I have to talk to Sarah to tell her the truth about her mom, in the part where you see illusions of Sara dying, the image and I can't even take out the cell phone to be able to get that bug out and it doesn't allow me to do anything else,
If anyone can help me with this problem I would be grateful.
There is no bug there last time I check. I will checked your save this weekend and confirm. I suggest in the meant time, you reload a previous save or ensure you are getting the star memory place randomly in the house before talking to them or use the cheat mod to be able to use the bugfixer if it is image stuck.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes