Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
The uncensored that you see was from v0.90 but as of v0.91 the dev censored the scenes with Lucy. There is no way to uncensored these images, even with advance software. The image destruction is already there. There is a last update coming from what I understand and suppose to be the end of the game. However, from the dev pattern, I wouldnt be surprise this last update is stretch until next year with several updates. Currently the game is riddle with bugs and I am trying my best during my free time (weekend mostly) to sort them.

Answered many times in the thread. A simple search would give the answer.
This means "End of content for Lucy"

Use unofficial bug patch

Babysitting was removed by the dev.

If you send a save at Olga mission I can look at the bug. The go to garage bug is fixed in the unofficial bug patch

Can you all please use the spoiler feature when posting images.

There is no bug there last time I check. I will checked your save this weekend and confirm. I suggest in the meant time, you reload a previous save or ensure you are getting the star memory place randomly in the house before talking to them or use the cheat mod to be able to use the bugfixer if it is image stuck.
can you help me with this problem please

Screenshot 2022-09-30 011913.png

......................... tenor.gif .....................

Gussuarez

May 2, 2017
I got a problem, my screen got stuck with the floating background of ohhs and ahhhs and mmsss that show up during the animated sex scenes. How do I get rid of that?

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
He censored the Lucy scenes in anticipitation of yet another Patreon threat? He really should have went to SubscribeStar...he just keeps repeating the same mistakes...
No way he ends the game. There are already 100 different female characters to sack...The dev has no idea about storybuilding...he just keeps inflating his "game"...It's a literall cash cow.
Anybody has links to the uncensored 0.90 version?

Reactions: Ale69

jmackz

Jun 7, 2020
I'm stuck here and can't go to my room to progress the story. I've visited all the girls, but when I go see Lucy, she's just watching TV with Laura and Sara. I can't find anything else that could get me past this.

I'm on v0.91 and am using the unofficial bugfix and the latest cheatmod. Any ideas?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: jinwing2869

jmackz

Jun 7, 2020
I'm stuck here and can't go to my room to progress the story. I've visited all the girls, but when I go see Lucy, she's just watching TV with Laura and Sara. I can't find anything else that could get me past this.

I'm on v0.91 and am using the unofficial bugfix and the latest cheatmod. Any ideas?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmm, okay i just figured a way to get past this by lowering my karma by 1000. After I did this, I triggered the scene with Lucy wishing me a goodnight.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hmmm, okay i just figured a way to get past this by lowering my karma by 1000. After I did this, I triggered the scene with Lucy wishing me a goodnight.
Send me your save, Im interested in checking this. Cause Karma doesnt stop/prevent any scenes or related to anything triggering in the game. It is just there for no reason. If you could, send me your save before you change it for the Lucy event

Armada1961

Oct 25, 2018
im new to this type of game, how do i save? i press enter on save 1, then save but it takes me back to save 1, then save again. is this a bug or am i really dumb

ArcRT38tp

Oct 12, 2021
Can anybody help me? In the first minutes in the scene of the cousin I get a loading error, do you know how to correct it?

I already downloaded it twice and I get the same error
Captura de pantalla 2022-09-30 104047.png

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes