FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Anyone have an issue after finishing Carol's dates (it turns out you have to sleep at home after the date to make it count I guess) where when you visit her at home in the afternoon, if you choose study instead of hang-out, there are a couple images where she goes topless, nude, MC fingers her....and then it jumps to the hotel for the tournament with Alexx and Sara?

Save file attached.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Anyone have an issue after finishing Carol's dates (it turns out you have to sleep at home after the date to make it count I guess) where when you visit her at home in the afternoon, if you choose study instead of hang-out, there are a couple images where she goes topless, nude, MC fingers her....and then it jumps to the hotel for the tournament with Alexx and Sara?

Save file attached.
This is a renpy save file for another game.

In regards to this game, there is no bug for study or hangout for carol. That bug was fixed. I just check on v0.91 on I am not seeing the bug. But feel free to pm me the right save file. But I suggest to ensure your game is updated to v0.91 and recheck before sending me anything.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Don't doubt. he can be use this as his next excuse why he didn't deliver what he promisse.
Look I don't particularly care about NTR one way or another but if BoN wants to implement it, the dates would be where i would as they are optional and it would be easily avoidable for the people who are not into that. I just don't want to see another game end up in a constant NTR vs nonNTR war where the dev is battling both sides (we don't need BoN to have any more excuses then he already has) Like FotM where the dev stated that NTR will be a plot point, those in the community who didn't want it screamed and he changed the story then it happened all over again for the people who wanted NTR. I just don't want BoN to waste time on keeping everyone happy either put it in somewhere where it is ease to avoid or don't do it at all.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

vortexed12345

May 25, 2020
Hey guys, I got an issue with Nadine's home visits where I can only select HJ and TJ and nothing else. Encountered the same problem with 3some of Pam and nadine. Anyone got this problem? If so any solutions?

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
This is a renpy save file for another game.

In regards to this game, there is no bug for study or hangout for carol. That bug was fixed. I just check on v0.91 on I am not seeing the bug. But feel free to pm me the right save file. But I suggest to ensure your game is updated to v0.91 and recheck before sending me anything.
Lol my bad, didn't double check my file path. On .91 it works fine, thanks.

Metalbror

Jun 9, 2017
I have a problem with the gates to the MC home. The gates open and resets when I try to exit but i can't get trough. Anyone else that has this problem I re extracted the game and tried without the cheat mod but no difference.

Ponk90

Jan 30, 2021
Due to the dev recent event in the hospital, I will update the bug fixes as they are reported to help you guys out.

v0.89 Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 08/11/2022​

1. All Missing Images added: LINK
  2. Study Icon Fix
  3. Football loop fix
  4. The chemistry teacher event with Sarah can now be triggered. LINK to see how to trigger the scene
  5. Fixed the different buttons speed not showing for the butt plug vibration event
  6. Fixed the black screen , image stuck and no clip after the butt plug events
  7. Carol study bug fixed
  8. Lucy gets reset (Critical). There since v0.86 I think
  9. Restored - Amy animation. You need to download the missing image posted at 1 above.
  10. OFFICIAL - Added compatibility to BoN bug fix patch released on 08/03/2022
  11. Bug with Sarah spank scene.
  12. Lucy laundry bug loop
  13. School bug (Critical) - stopping you from continuing the game
  14. Lucy front door bug
  15. Restored - Girls are seen in the shower on 1st floor when viewed from kitchen
  16. Restored - Interactive sex with Andrea and Rose at midtown
  17. Added fix for Jet guard mission (Critical) - if you die first time, don't worry. This is to fix the game bug in your save.
Installation:
Extract and copy the "www" folder to your game directory/folder i.e. where "Game.exe" is located.
PC cheat mod is compatible. Just install the pc cheat mod first then the unofficial over it.

Download:
Mega
hey bro I have installed it but why am I still stuck on Carol study?

Reactions: Ironmaster123456

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hey bro I have installed it but why am I still stuck on Carol study?
There is no stuck on study bug. The study bug is to not be teleported to Hotel when talking to Carol.
This is since fixed in v0.91. Additionally you quote an old v0.89 bug-fix version. The game is v0.91

I have a problem with the gates to the MC home. The gates open and resets when I try to exit but i can't get trough. Anyone else that has this problem I re extracted the game and tried without the cheat mod but no difference.
Use the unofficial bug patch.

How do you do the babysitting quest in the new version .91 cause i can't click on it on the news
There is no babysitting since v0.90. It was removed by the dev but some elements remain last time I checked.
It is recommended to not try to play it atm

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes