hadolastar

Sep 11, 2022
Bạn có thể chỉ cho tôi cách vượt qua nhiệm vụ "Vào phòng của MC" được không? Tôi mắc kẹt ở đó trong một thời gian dài.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Are this guy kidding us ? after half a year releasing a small portion of the update and than upload bit by bit snippets of the content that should be dumped months ago
Beg.png

Ryuk128

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for that, it was very helpful

I've found a repeatable scene where MC drives Lucy home and she gives MC a HJ in the car (not sure if that is old or new but i've only recently found it)
And a repeatable morning BJ scene where she makes MC cums 4 times and wishes him good morning

But for the life of me, I am unable to figure out how to get the Glory Hole BJ scene that you mentioned in another post. You said its during one of Lucy's quest so I assume its when you drive her to work and pick her from work?? In my game we stop of at the public bathrooms and then MC says "better not, it'll be too obvious" If that is the correct sence then how is the BJ activated??? please help :D
Think it will be on future update. Lucy asks MC if he can drop her to her office. Agreeing so, MC gets a kiss and a pic on his phone. The pic is taken in the otto labs bathroom. I guess at some point in future Lucy will invite MC or MC will sneak in the office bathroom.

dillibas

Jul 23, 2017
doing the Lucy flashback, and trying to escape otter labs without being seen. I head south to the next room without being caught, but as soon as the room loads, i'm immediately caught. am i missing something, or stuck in a loop?

Binod9999

Dec 5, 2018
i am stuck in lucy quest where it say go to room please help i played game for more than 3 time again and agin after 0.89 update but nthing happened always get stuck there

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
v0.91 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 09/26/2022

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hi man here my save with irene bug probably mrs taylor and mom's jason is the same bug.

yyang572

May 9, 2017
Hi does anyone having this issues with sandra where after you do the anal scene with her. There is a constant imagine of naked sandra in the background that cover everything so you cant see anything but the map.

• Sad
Reactions: sugar grandy

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Are this guy kidding us ? after half a year releasing a small portion of the update and than upload bit by bit snippets of the content that should be dumped months ago
View attachment 2067617
As many in this thread have said before, the Lucy content is the main thing keeping people interested in the project at this point. Once he releases it, people (mainly his paying customers) have no further incentive to stick around and put up with his antics.

In all honesty, this game has essentially run it's course, and the overall story isn't nearly as interesting as it potentially was 3 years ago. However, Beggar is financially motived to prolong its completion for as long as he can. I don't know if his situation has changed, but when he first began the game, he made it very clear that he was dependent on his Patreon support for his financial livelihood. If that's still the case, then his financial well being is literally tied to the Lucy content at this point.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he stretched that Lucy content out over the course of a calendar year.

Pursom

Sep 25, 2022
Pursom these bugs were already fix in the patch below. Except Lisette art loop, which I just added.

Should not cause any issue, just a miss event/session with the teacher. But the next event and others continues as normal. I would update the unofficial with a proper fix in a sec.

Edited:
Ok and thanks for the reply, also i apologize for my previous words and good luck.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

Fixes:
Rosa box bug

Thanks to krisaroo for their save
=================================================================
Symphony of the Night Hi, man!
First of all thanks for your awesome cheat mod and bug fixes :love:
I would like to suggest you add a transparent HUD as option in your cheat mod (of course if u think that it's useful, and it's possible) I'll leave links below :giggle:
LINK (for main HUD)
LINK (for sex scenes)
Thanks bro, I will check it out. Maybe I will put an option to select which version the user wants.
Obviously your version is the better one :) (y)

hi man here my save with irene bug probably mrs taylor and mom's jason is the same bug.
What exactly is the bug, the image on screen?

If so, can be cleared using the unofficial patch. Once installed, run game and use bugfixer > image stuck.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2018
Hi does anyone having this issues with sandra where after you do the anal scene with her. There is a constant imagine of naked sandra in the background that cover everything so you cant see anything but the map.
yeah i had that issue too, couldn't do anything about it until I used mtool and used the erase picture button.

Reactions: ching8869
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes