raitoz

May 18, 2017
alguien tiene el savedata completo, se me bugeo el de school quest y si inicio la mision me reinicia lo de lucy desde su fiesta de cumpleaños, para saber que variable es en school quest para ponerlo al corriente

Aug 8, 2018
For all those that have the repeating Ms. Lisette bug. The way I passed it is to use your save on ver. 0.89 with SOTN Bug fixes installed to get to the first sex scene with Ms. Lisette, Save then return it to 0.91. After that (at least for my game) it progressed normally. Might be a chore if you dont already have ver 0.89 saved. Use are at your own risk as I have no idea if it will bug any future progress. Good luck!
can you send me this save, please? I didn't download 0.89 and haven't played the game since v0.81.

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
i have this bug where i am stuck at the first event of the Art Teacher and the mom of sandra keeps on telling me i am in the same class as her child

cybie0866

Sep 20, 2022
If you mean the scene where she gives you a handjob:

-It is obtained in Laura's Quest when the latter gets into the public bathrooms when you chase her around the city, if memory serves me, Lucy is in one of the last two bathroom doors.

If it's the blowjob:

-Achieved in Lucy's Quest

if it's where you fuck it:

-It's in the archives, but you can't play it yet.
Tnx bro now i know

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Questions to which I would like to hear answers -_- (at least briefly) :
1) Influence karma on the game.
2) Relationship with (younger sister) at the party is better not to interfere or interfere (how will the development of events)?
3) Does the choice of the gang play a role?
4) Will the policewoman meet again (who were at the beginning of the game under interrogation)?
5) WHAT IS THE POINT of a girlfriend from the very beginning( ALEXX)??? Can we meet her again?
6) In the old version, there was a choice of Sister or Sasha (blue hairstyle in the comic book store) ... I liked Sasha more, as I understand it, there is no content with her at all?
thx
1-No and I no longer think it will influence anything.

2-It depends if you like incest or not (if you have it activated) and what changes is that if you don't interfere, she stays with Christian and will no longer be relevant in the game.

3-Besides the girls, change which characters
they live or die in the gangs, extra scenes of the girls of the house depending on which you choose: Maria (Gentlemans), Laura (Triads), Amy (Dragunovs) and Sarah (Hornets).
This is the only option in the game that does change the story.

4-If you mean the 2 that interrogate you in the teacher's Quest. It seems that for the game developer the character is irrelevant.

5-In addition to being a tutorial on how the mechanics of sex work? not much.
She only has a significant stake in Sarah's Quest if you chose to intervene in the party.

6-In this revamp he rewrote the history of a couple of characters and Sasha is one of them.
Here she is Laura's friend and a lesbian (for now).
If in Laura's Quest you agree to only date women (she's bisexual and a nymphomaniac here), promise to get you threesomes with the girls she's dating.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes