StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022

willfarnham

Jul 31, 2020
anyone else have an issue with carols storyline?
im at the point where you need to find her in the womens bathroom but i cant access womens bathroom...

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Thanks Pa3uk, ive been playing the abandoned version on the side, deffo not the same experience, but the stability compared to the revamp is worth it

Gonna try my luck with 0.89, downloaded the game and unofficial bug fixes, anyone know where i can find the 0.89 missing images? The mega link for the 0.89 missing images takes you to the 0.91 bugfixes

Reactions: RUISU9000

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Help....Getting an Error and the Game doesnt even start....Failed to load Balloon.png it says...!
EDIT : Now IT Misses IconSet ...Wtf o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Use the unofficial bug patch at OP, make sure to download the missing images also.

Installed the updated missing images/bugfix, and im still getting this error message, ive tried specifically putting this image in the paralaxes folder, making a separate folder, pasting all the images in the same www that has game exe on it, and im still getting this error message

Ive also tried doing this on my phone (with joyplay), and when i added everything that was needed i got the message that the header was wrong

To avoid misunderstandings, the message of image failed to load was on my pc, and the message of the wrong header was on my phone, but on BOTH i added the bugfixes and missing images
You have to download the missing images that is pertinent to your game type i.e. FULL or Compress. In other words, use only one missing image rar archive and install it for the game you have, FULL or Compress.

Thanks Pa3uk, ive been playing the abandoned version on the side, deffo not the same experience, but the stability compared to the revamp is worth it

Gonna try my luck with 0.89, downloaded the game and unofficial bug fixes, anyone know where i can find the 0.89 missing images? The mega link for the 0.89 missing images takes you to the 0.91 bugfixes
v0.89 is the most stable version with its unofficial bug patch v0.89. You can use the same missing images for v0.91

anyone else have an issue with carols storyline?
im at the point where you need to find her in the womens bathroom but i cant access womens bathroom...
Are you using the unofficial bug patch to restore Carol?
As carol quest line is removed since v0.90

que hago con Lucy sale go to room
End of content

Reactions: BeagleBoi

iflubbedit

Oct 22, 2020
Weird bug when I go to Jet and see her getting attacked, it tells me to go to the hornet pub to get help but when I try to go in I just phase right through, and when the counter hits around 2 seconds it takes me back to a random previous quest. Anyone know a way to fix?
Screenshot (351).png Screenshot (352).png

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night
Already Did that and nothing...I'l just Download it again....
If that doesnt work, then the issue may lie with your game files itself. As the file in question is present in the v0.91 of the base game itself. I just checked. So that means you need to re-download a proper game version itself as your game files not updated properly.

Weird bug when I go to Jet and see her getting attacked, it tells me to go to the hornet pub to get help but when I try to go in I just phase right through, and when the counter hits around 2 seconds it takes me back to a random previous quest. Anyone know a way to fix?
View attachment 2064942 View attachment 2064943
Yeah this is a known bug, but you can easily fix by using the game bugfixer > character stuck > lock character. Ensure you are in a walkable area and not inside a building or phase through a tree or something.

pkj11

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah... But still, even if you managed to stretch imgs, you still get too wide imgs that probably start to look weird (you can try to change resolution by using some photo edit and look what u got)

pkj11 all save files stored in MNL/www/save/.. folder. U can try to download saves from here and put them there and check where they disappeared after closing game.
Thanks !

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i can't believe this game is about to end.
it feels like this game still has a lot more to offer.
please modders clean up the mess in this game after the game finishes, you guys are my only hope.

Nikel1207

Oct 6, 2020
someone help me skips that Lucy's mission this: Complete the recovery with Gyna and talk to Lucy at home, maybe something has changed. where do i find gyna?? , Please HELP

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Questions to which I would like to hear answers -_- (at least briefly) :
1) Influence karma on the game.
2) Relationship with (younger sister) at the party is better not to interfere or interfere (how will the development of events)?
3) Does the choice of the gang play a role?
4) Will the policewoman meet again (who were at the beginning of the game under interrogation)?
5) WHAT IS THE POINT of a girlfriend from the very beginning( ALEXX)??? Can we meet her again?
6) In the old version, there was a choice of Sister or Sasha (blue hairstyle in the comic book store) ... I liked Sasha more, as I understand it, there is no content with her at all?
thx

Reactions: ganzback
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes