bjvk123

Nov 28, 2018
I had sex with Gina during the lucy quest, and she told me to go to the MC room
There's no further progress. What should I do?

pkj11

Jun 5, 2020
hi guys, someone can help me ? when i play i save it's obvious but when I leave the game and then come back, I can't find my save

derive

May 2, 2018
I can't advance certain quests, because I have to talk to Beth after school, but she doesn't appear. Is my save glitched? I also use the cheat mod.

tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
v0.91 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 09/24/2022

The missing images are valid, I would add game bug fixes weekend coming

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To increase bug-fixing speed, you guys you can send me your save via pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please
hi man probably in 0.91 still the sames bugs becouse irene and mrs taylor still sex icon stuck and not out when use bugfix image stuck, probably the others girls still to, exemple jason's mom and etc, one question you can use the bug fix 0.90 in version 0.91 for help you to have lass work in this version?

Reactions: Dereck112
May 13, 2018
deje una guia en ingles en mi post de lo que llegue a encontrar, pero aqui va:

-a las 8:00 de la mañana en el garaje los dias de semana (beso y foto)

-a la tarde en el balcon haciendo estiramientos (paja)

-en la tarde,en la sala bailando en frente del televison (chupada de concha)

-en la tarde, en la sala sentada leyendo un libro (paja,paja con las tetas)

-al medio dia (depende si es Sabado o Domingo),en la cosina con Sarah (chupada de concha)

-el icono de estudio en tu cuarto a la tarde (paja con el culo)

-entre las 20:00 y 23:00 de la noche en la cosina cuando lleva la bata negra (chupada de concha)

-en el baño de arriba cuando esta sola (paja con los pies y chupada de concha)

-entres las 1:00 y 3:00 de la madrugada en la sala mirando una pelicula (mamada)

-entre la 1:00 y las 3:00 de la madrugada en los sillones del balcon (chupada de concha)

4 imagenes nuevas de Laura si aceptaste compartir a las chicas de la casa:

-Laura y Amy a la noche en el cuarto de Laura(hablando)

-Laura y Lucy en la piscina a la tarde (encuentro aleatorio, masage de hombros)

-Laura y Lucy en el cuarto de Laura a la tarde (esto no te lo spoileo ;))

-Laura, Lucy y Sarah en el cuarto de Lucy (encuentro aleatorio que no te deja entrar en el cuarto de Lucy si esta activo,Mirando la tele acostadas)

Si alguno vio mas avisenos.

I left a guide in English in my post of what I find, but here it goes:

-at 8:00 in the morning in the garage on weekdays (kiss and photo)

-in the afternoon on the balcony stretching (handjob)

-in the afternoon, in the living room dancing in front of the television (pussy lick)

-in the afternoon, sitting in the living room reading a book (handjob, titjob)

-at noon (depends if it's Saturday or Sunday), in the kitchen with Sarah (pussy lick)

-the icon of study in your room in the afternoon (assjob)

-between 8:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. in the kitchen when she wears the black robe (pussy lick)

-in the upstairs bathroom when she's alone (footjob and pussy lick)

-Between 1:00 and 3:00 in the morning in the living room watching a movie (blowjob)

-between 1:00 and 3:00 in the morning in the armchairs on the balcony (pussy lick)

4 new images of Laura if you agreed to share the girls of the house:

-Laura and Amy at night in Laura's room (talking)

-Laura and Lucy at the pool in the afternoon (random encounter, shoulder massage)

-Laura and Lucy in Laura's room in the afternoon (I'm not spoiling this for you ;))

-Laura, Lucy and Sarah in Lucy's room (random encounter that does not let you enter Lucy's room if it is active, Watching TV lying down)

If anyone has seen more let us know.

Thanks for that, it was very helpful

I've found a repeatable scene where MC drives Lucy home and she gives MC a HJ in the car (not sure if that is old or new but i've only recently found it)
And a repeatable morning BJ scene where she makes MC cums 4 times and wishes him good morning

But for the life of me, I am unable to figure out how to get the Glory Hole BJ scene that you mentioned in another post. You said its during one of Lucy's quest so I assume its when you drive her to work and pick her from work?? In my game we stop of at the public bathrooms and then MC says "better not, it'll be too obvious" If that is the correct sence then how is the BJ activated??? please help :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaiser777

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Does morality play a role? What is the point of being good or bad? For example- interrogation police, what does it give? I’ll answer honestly or I’ll lie... Somehow I didn’t notice that it would work in the game... I also don’t remember repeated meetings with the policewoman 8\ ...

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I can't advance certain quests, because I have to talk to Beth after school, but she doesn't appear. Is my save glitched? I also use the cheat mod.
Will update the unofficial in a while with a fix

hi man probably in 0.91 still the sames bugs becouse irene and mrs taylor still sex icon stuck and not out when use bugfix image stuck, probably the others girls still to, exemple jason's mom and etc, one question you can use the bug fix 0.90 in version 0.91 for help you to have lass work in this version?
No it is not recommended to use an old unofficial patch on new game. That's just the way the game engine is. Doing this can cause unforeseen things to store in your save and later cause weird bugs.

As for the sex bugs, it is a lot to change and didnt have time to update like v0.90. I will look into it though. But send me a save either close to Taylor or Irene sex scene and I will confirm and check.

Reactions: derive

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
I have the same problem there a sex icon stuck in Irene and probably many others

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes