djjurg

May 6, 2017
I can't progress in this game. I'm stuck on every sexscene. I get the message:
Failed to load img/pictures/00SEXGIRL00BAR01.png.

Any idea?

Reactions: chicho1958
May 13, 2018
After finishing work with Carol the MC suggests celebrating and in the next scene this ERROR happens.
does anyone know how to fix it?
Or is there a fix that fixes this?
Any idea?

These can be fixed with SOTN Bug Fixes
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v0-91-beggar-of-net.30576/post-8860969

Last edited:
Reactions: djjurg

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
so hot....even when you cannot see shit.
Those are one of the best scenes in the game, especially if you are a person who is most interest in Lucy. You can see a basic shape of the scenes and for the rest you use your imagination. ;) I believe that is the reason why he put them in game files and censored them. It's a very good bait, I just hope it would not take another 3-6 months for part 2 to be released.

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
PC COMPRESSED - v0.91
Update date: 09/18/2022

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below, with tag on top left of image for you to compare yourself. The audio is not noticeable and the videos have reduce quality very similar to the comparison images posted below.

Note: Please be aware, the files are compress i.e. encoded. It may not run on some devices with insufficient codecs such as webp codec & webm directshow filters. Normally works with updated graphic card drivers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Game v0.91 : Size - 1.03GB
Mega

v0.90 - v0.91 Update patch
Size - 44MB
Mega
upload in any other site
or any other

Reactions: kropro0000

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Just want to confirm - are there any sex scenes with Lucy right now - even the censored ones? Im looking through the variables in the files and it looks like none of the sex images are used.

Reactions: kropro0000

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Any idea?
you know what I use to do just to bypass those errors, go to img/pictures/ and grab any random png and change the name to the one giving you that error, I know it isn't the image you wanted but it passes that error or check previous game file for that image, haven't played in long time, not gonna state my reason since I don't support this game.

Oct 17, 2017
After the Lucy shower handjob scene she's supposed to wait at the car but she isn't there for me. Also the 0.91 bug fixes link is the link for missing images instead

Reactions: blacey84

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
Can someone share the save when lucy's birthday quest starting or when she comes home after the lab job in this quest line please. I have an error whewn im trying to walk from the lab when you need to take of the suit, game saying that im still in it and i just cant quit.
1664042311520.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes