Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
It would take a lot of time and one of the best (paid) programs out there for image processing and it would still not be enough. Only way to see those images is to bon release originals or new update with them.

But if you still want gifs then here you go:
they seem the continuations of the scenes that are now in 0.91.

From the little that is seen, I can say without fear of being wrong which one belongs to those that are now:

1, 6 and 7:

on the balcony between 1 A.m./3 A.m. in this update the penetration scene in 0.91 is interrupted.

2 and 8:

in the room between 1 A.m./3 A.m.
the scene only remains in a blowjob currently.

3 and 9:

on the balcony from 3 p.m.
It remains in a handjob and a blowjob.

4 and 10:

upstairs bathroom at 10 p.m. it remains in a footjob and a cunnilingus.

5, 12 and 13:

the icon of studies in your room in the afternoon does not advance more than in an assjob.

eleven:

in the kitchen from 8 p.m. just a kiss and a cunnilingus.

I think this guy will follow Tyna's story instead of letting go of what's left of Lucy.

May 13, 2018
Does any one experience stuck at ms lisette painting model quest? it just keep repeating the first event without any progress.
Hi. I'm getting stuck on Ms. Lisette model quest it keeps repeating constantly, any know if this is a bug.
Hola, Me estoy quedando estancado el la mission de model para Ms. Lisette, see repite y no progress nada. alguna ayudita porfa
Lissette model quest keeps repeating the same thing

For all those that have the repeating Ms. Lisette bug. The way I passed it is to use your save on ver. 0.89 with SOTN Bug fixes installed to get to the first sex scene with Ms. Lisette, Save then return it to 0.91. After that (at least for my game) it progressed normally. Might be a chore if you dont already have ver 0.89 saved. Use are at your own risk as I have no idea if it will bug any future progress. Good luck!

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
they seem the continuations of the scenes that are now in 0.91.

From the little that is seen, I can say without fear of being wrong which one belongs to those that are now:

1, 6 and 7:

on the balcony between 1 A.m./3 A.m. in this update the penetration scene in 0.91 is interrupted.

2 and 8:

in the room between 1 A.m./3 A.m.
the scene only remains in a blowjob currently.

3 and 9:

on the balcony from 3 p.m.
It remains in a handjob and a blowjob.

4 and 10:

upstairs bathroom at 10 p.m. it remains in a footjob and a cunnilingus.

5, 12 and 13:

the icon of studies in your room in the afternoon does not advance more than in an assjob.

eleven:

in the kitchen from 8 p.m. just a kiss and a cunnilingus.

I think this guy will follow Tyna's story instead of letting go of what's left of Lucy.
Of coure that it is obvious that full lucy scenes has been basically completed, new images proves that. Only thing left is to simply implement them into the game as a simple continuation of already released scenes in 0.91 update. Whats also obvious is that bon decided to split those lucy scenes (update) into two parts, deliberately to increase patreons income or simply he had some unforeseen setbacks, thats something only he knows.

I'm thinking its the first one, I mean its a good business move for marketing if you ask me because why would someone put those censored images in the game when he 100% knows that they would be datamined if not to tease what will come next and increase his patrons, otherwise if he didn't want to "spoil" things for others as he said he could simply not include those images in the first place and I frankly don't blame him if I'm correct, as I said its good business move. Now if this move is fair to his long term patrons, well thats between them and him.

All of us on the other side who has getting and playing this game or any other game for free, I think that we do not have rights to judge him or his actions, of course we can have our personal opinions about this matter but then again they means little, only his patrons can judge him because they are paying him, not us. ;)

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes