QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
yeah, but not done yet, working on it everyday tho, i will share an incomplete version first for testing, trying to put 2.0 scenes also
The idea of having a replay gallery that is not dick water is amazing. This looks really promising. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: deFaktores

afshin1368

Aug 5, 2022
hi every body.i have a proublem at the begining of this game failed to load: img/faces/sfighters1.png
can some body help me?

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Anybody know to progress Lucy quest that state that you have to meet in garage on morning when I go there nothing happened.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Is it safe to assume there is nothing you can do about the filter over the scenes, and that you arnt making gifs of the new scenes? Wouldnt blame you since there are like 4-5 new house events implemented in the game and they are all super disappointing.
It would take a lot of time and one of the best (paid) programs out there for image processing and it would still not be enough. Only way to see those images is to bon release originals or new update with them.

But if you still want gifs then here you go:

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
What is Lizzy Mc Green's first mission?
I went to the comic store where a girl gets fucked by the cashier, but i forgot what they talked about, and now he asks me if I got the videos. What videos and how to get them?

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
ive seen all that
wt i cant seen is the glory hole ing public toilet
If you mean the scene where she gives you a handjob:

-It is obtained in Laura's Quest when the latter gets into the public bathrooms when you chase her around the city, if memory serves me, Lucy is in one of the last two bathroom doors.

If it's the blowjob:

-Achieved in Lucy's Quest

if it's where you fuck it:

-It's in the archives, but you can't play it yet.

Reactions: cybie0866
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes