Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
I’m stuck at “find Lucy” too. She’s sometimes in the shower in the mornings but that’s it. Leaving out the door doesn’t do anything. Is this a known bug and is there a fix?

Reactions: zzdarkzeonzz

ZigglerZoggler

Sep 21, 2022
Hi guys, i got a problem, Phil just disappeared, I have just done that mission where I busted his covert peepin' operation, got a diskette, got his camera, he disappeared. Phil should be at school entrance but nothing happens, any tips?

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
It only gets worse, I made a comment on a game thread simply asking if the developer intended to include the incest tag in future updates however my comment was taken down, I commented again and got a warning

soon we won't even be able to use the word incest in the comments here on this platform anymore
Geez. There freaking games with fictional characters. THIS IS NOT REAL! Why is it such a big deal?

Reactions: incest lover m/s

D-ricky

Feb 14, 2022
Has anyone had a bug where they go to help pick up Carol's mom and in the High NeighborHood West portion of the map and she isn't there and then when you fail, you're teleported outside of the car and you can't go find her again?

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
Primero Gracias, y vuelvo a acudir a ti, esta nueva actualizacion imagino que es para fixear uno que otro bug y agregar otras cosas, que es lo nuevo que ha agregado beggar of net en la 0.91?
deje una guia en ingles en mi post de lo que llegue a encontrar, pero aqui va:

-a las 8:00 de la mañana en el garaje los dias de semana (beso y foto)

-a la tarde en el balcon haciendo estiramientos (paja)

-en la tarde,en la sala bailando en frente del televison (chupada de concha)

-en la tarde, en la sala sentada leyendo un libro (paja,paja con las tetas)

-al medio dia (depende si es Sabado o Domingo),en la cosina con Sarah (chupada de concha)

-el icono de estudio en tu cuarto a la tarde (paja con el culo)

-entre las 20:00 y 23:00 de la noche en la cosina cuando lleva la bata negra (chupada de concha)

-en el baño de arriba cuando esta sola (paja con los pies y chupada de concha)

-entres las 1:00 y 3:00 de la madrugada en la sala mirando una pelicula (mamada)

-entre la 1:00 y las 3:00 de la madrugada en los sillones del balcon (chupada de concha)

4 imagenes nuevas de Laura si aceptaste compartir a las chicas de la casa:

-Laura y Amy a la noche en el cuarto de Laura(hablando)

-Laura y Lucy en la piscina a la tarde (encuentro aleatorio, masage de hombros)

-Laura y Lucy en el cuarto de Laura a la tarde (esto no te lo spoileo ;))

-Laura, Lucy y Sarah en el cuarto de Lucy (encuentro aleatorio que no te deja entrar en el cuarto de Lucy si esta activo,Mirando la tele acostadas)

Nuevo:
- en tu cuarto al dormir (escena random, mamada).
-en el supermercado de Amaria 12 A.m. (paja)
Gracias AthenaNguyen2k3.

Si alguno vio mas avisenos.

I left a guide in English in my post of what I find, but here it goes:

-at 8:00 in the morning in the garage on weekdays (kiss and photo)

-in the afternoon on the balcony stretching (handjob)

-in the afternoon, in the living room dancing in front of the television (pussy lick)

-in the afternoon, sitting in the living room reading a book (handjob, titjob)

-at noon (depends if it's Saturday or Sunday), in the kitchen with Sarah (pussy lick)

-the icon of study in your room in the afternoon (assjob)

-between 8:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. in the kitchen when she wears the black robe (pussy lick)

-in the upstairs bathroom when she's alone (footjob and pussy lick)

-Between 1:00 and 3:00 in the morning in the living room watching a movie (blowjob)

-between 1:00 and 3:00 in the morning in the armchairs on the balcony (pussy lick)

4 new images of Laura if you agreed to share the girls of the house:

-Laura and Amy at night in Laura's room (talking)

-Laura and Lucy at the pool in the afternoon (random encounter, shoulder massage)

-Laura and Lucy in Laura's room in the afternoon (I'm not spoiling this for you ;))

-Laura, Lucy and Sarah in Lucy's room (random encounter that does not let you enter Lucy's room if it is active, Watching TV lying down)

New:
-in your room when you go to sleep (random scene, blowjob).
-in the Amaria market 12 A.m. (handjob)

Thank you AthenaNguyen2k3.

If anyone has seen more let us know.

Last edited:

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
please how to get these scenes?
On page 1516 of this post, I left a guide of what I found so far (and I think I already found everything).
Notice in advance that there are no penetration scenes in 0.91, so I'm sure I'll add them when it comes to part 2 of Lucy's story.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes