Oct 20, 2018
Just my 2 cents, but I agree with Symphony's response.

I imagine he works on the game knowing he won't finish, releases it, and that's why we always find images of scenes not implemented in the game yet. He probably puts them in, and doesn't finish the work to implement them into the actual story, so now he's going to censor them so nothing is spoiled. Imagine you wanna build hype for something like a specific scene, and you drop the ball on actually releasing it, but lazily leave the images in the game. Now you could actually finish what you said you'd implement, Orrrrr you can censor the images and pass the blame on something else and allow yourself more cash flow via milking.

I think this is why he censored it, so that people can't spoil it, or show off the scenes and ruin the buildup/milking. I could be wrong but I think the patreon thing is a cop out. Myself and others usually post the new scenes or images for people who don't wanna fight through the bugs or just wanna fap. There's images in the game that haven't been used even now, and they've been in there a long while. I remember there were Sarah sex scenes in the game before her update dropped. Her stuff is now in the game, and those scenes were still never used.

I doubt they'd be actually censored in the game, and I think it's just him covering up his lack of finishing content. Either way, dude seems like a chooch that can't take criticism and really blows at communication. Sub to Symphony if you like throwing money at people that put in work.
He cant finish those because he is suffering from panic attacks ! and also depression ! and also other real life bs yeedayada. Honestly at this point,any sickness he claims to have is bs at this point lol. Its just sad hes patreon numbers is still going up although not rapidly.. and we cant do a thing other than having other people fixing hes goddamn bugfest game

Oct 20, 2018
We probably gonna get a proper lucy update content in 6months if we lucky. Provided he doesnt update 1 small part at a time and make unnecessary touches like the hud changes or the interactive changes or any other bs.

zangetsu660

Aug 23, 2021
After Tyna book says ¨focus on Lucy quest¨ and Lucy says ¨focus on Sarah Quest" what should i do?
and Sarah says that all content is complete

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Just my 2 cents, but I agree with Symphony's response.

I imagine he works on the game knowing he won't finish, releases it, and that's why we always find images of scenes not implemented in the game yet. He probably puts them in, and doesn't finish the work to implement them into the actual story, so now he's going to censor them so nothing is spoiled. Imagine you wanna build hype for something like a specific scene, and you drop the ball on actually releasing it, but lazily leave the images in the game. Now you could actually finish what you said you'd implement, Orrrrr you can censor the images and pass the blame on something else and allow yourself more cash flow via milking.

I think this is why he censored it, so that people can't spoil it, or show off the scenes and ruin the buildup/milking. I could be wrong but I think the patreon thing is a cop out. Myself and others usually post the new scenes or images for people who don't wanna fight through the bugs or just wanna fap. There's images in the game that haven't been used even now, and they've been in there a long while. I remember there were Sarah sex scenes in the game before her update dropped. Her stuff is now in the game, and those scenes were still never used.

I doubt they'd be actually censored in the game, and I think it's just him covering up his lack of finishing content. Either way, dude seems like a chooch that can't take criticism and really blows at communication. Sub to Symphony if you like throwing money at people that put in work.
No lie. I just got in trouble for my review saying I was reviewing the developer and not the game. I in fact reviewed both, just honestly. Looks I'm trouble for it so be careful what you say about... you know who.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I dont have 5 gb of space for the program needed
You can use the template (150MB), no need for 5GB as the instructions says. At the moment, I dont have time to do these things until weekend and I already have to much on my plate to do. I wrote the instructions for people as it simply copy and paste.

If you downloaded an updated mac version by me, it will be the same size (compress + template).
So I dont see why you cant download the template and compress and follow the instructions. No 5GB is required (y).

Last edited:
Reactions: Calyps0

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version while I wait for part 2 of Tyna.
As those who have seen the game files say, there are unimplemented Lucy scenes from version 0.90 and now 0.91 (which has censored them for data miners rather than patreon in my opinion).

As there is no guide so far I will tell you what there is and what is not in this 0.91 as far as I saw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ackermann

Sep 10, 2017
I do have a Bug where someone stole Mables Car and you have too find it in High Neighborhood West, but there is no Car.
Does somebody got a Solution too it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: albrans2012
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes