Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I'm sorry but what you type doesn't make any sense, if that were the case almost half of the incest games with m/s content with patreon support would have to be sensurado too
Some of them got censored but not like this one, Summertime Saga had m/s and s/b incest but the dev changed their names to avoid any problems with Patreon.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Some of them got censored but not like this one, Summertime Saga had m/s and s/b incest but the dev changed their names to avoid any problems with Patreon.
there are several ways to circumvent the patreon rules regarding the developer of this game from what I read in some dialogues on discord it was evident that what he did was an act of revenge for those who criticized him

Reactions: incest lover m/s

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
so i got to the part where it says go to your room for lucy and all the stuff isnt censored do you guys have the patch on or what?

magician

Jun 8, 2017
I didn't play this game in a long time. I just downloaded a save but can't remove the hearts and moaning gif from the screen. It's driving me crazy. Could someone please help me remove this?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
The patreon tightening of rules excuse sadly doesn't hold any water. Why? because as mentioned by me and many others had this been the case then BOTN would have had to have gone through the entire game with a fine tooth comb, and blur out any and all incest scenes within the game for all the characters not just for Lucy.
Not only that, but blurring doesn't hide or change what is going on. People's faces are blurred to hide their identity, but here you have M/S naked in front of each other, followed by blurred fucking and finally a picture of cum leaking out of the mom. The idea that Patreon, if they were to look at this would say "Oh, it's fine the penetration is blurred" is absurd. You could make all the images pure black and leave only the text in and it would still break the community guidelines for offensive content.

Reactions: Incombat

phenx

Aug 13, 2017
I have a bug with sex scenes where the option like lick and blowjob are hidden also the pink /blue bars are also hidden pls help

Reactions: elitestaz

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I couldn't find anything regarding this bug, but the lick button is stuck on screen and when I enter a sex scene, the whole UI is fucked up. Anyone encountered something similar?
yep, got "Lick" stuck on screen too after Irene's scene( reload doesn't help),and some buttons were invisible but clickable and vice-versa. God, this game is scuffed , shit is broken everywhere. He should pay some testers or something , this is ridiculous.

What's the last stable release with this? I remember things being more smooth back in 0.4 Revamp or so.

I would also like to take a look at the bugs, is all the code tied to map.json files in RPG maker, or should I look somewhere else as well?

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
Oh no that just like a running simulator. Even with the mod and teleportation...... I need to stop ang give this game up.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
All missing maps and images added to the

If you guys get bugs in the gameplay itself, feel free to send me your save VIA PM and I would release a fix when I get time weekend.

Please save close to or facing the problem in your save. I dont want to play the game to find the bug you are talking about.
This is with the unofficial bug patch applied - just a reminder this is the garage map

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Lucy prison forest clean / pee day loops. I cant progress since this day is repeating.

Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
Just my 2 cents, but I agree with Symphony's response.

I imagine he works on the game knowing he won't finish, releases it, and that's why we always find images of scenes not implemented in the game yet. He probably puts them in, and doesn't finish the work to implement them into the actual story, so now he's going to censor them so nothing is spoiled. Imagine you wanna build hype for something like a specific scene, and you drop the ball on actually releasing it, but lazily leave the images in the game. Now you could actually finish what you said you'd implement, Orrrrr you can censor the images and pass the blame on something else and allow yourself more cash flow via milking.

I think this is why he censored it, so that people can't spoil it, or show off the scenes and ruin the buildup/milking. I could be wrong but I think the patreon thing is a cop out. Myself and others usually post the new scenes or images for people who don't wanna fight through the bugs or just wanna fap. There's images in the game that haven't been used even now, and they've been in there a long while. I remember there were Sarah sex scenes in the game before her update dropped. Her stuff is now in the game, and those scenes were still never used.

I doubt they'd be actually censored in the game, and I think it's just him covering up his lack of finishing content. Either way, dude seems like a chooch that can't take criticism and really blows at communication. Sub to Symphony if you like throwing money at people that put in work.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes