Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
care to elaborate on why nlt became pussies? i thought they were great. Im genuinely curious,i aint opposing your opinion ofcos. Just curious
Because they bowed down to Patreon rules instead of making what they wanted. Just compare this revamp with the original. All the good stuff has been taking out and continues too. As far as nlt compare the atrocious genesis order to lust epidemic (even that was way too soft for them in my opinion, comics were so much better). Look, we play these types of games for a reason. When all of that gets stripped away why play or support? It bothers me with these two developers because they did this genere very well, but hey, that Patreon money is calling and it means more than what you or the fans want. Patreon strips your artistic freedom. What do we get at the end? A ton of vanilla and getting worse. Have a fucking pair.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Because they bowed down to Patreon rules instead of making what they wanted. Just compare this revamp with the original. All the good stuff has been taking out and continues too. As far as nlt compare the atrocious genesis order to lust epidemic (even that was way too soft for them in my opinion, comics were so much better). Look, we play these types of games for a reason. When all of that gets stripped away why play or support? It bothers me with these two developers because they did this genere very well, but hey, that Patreon money is calling and it means more than what you or the fans want. Patreon strips your artistic freedom. What do we get at the end? A ton of vanilla and getting worse. Have a fucking pair.
It only gets worse, I made a comment on a game thread simply asking if the developer intended to include the incest tag in future updates however my comment was taken down, I commented again and got a warning

soon we won't even be able to use the word incest in the comments here on this platform anymore

Reactions: Evilashv02

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I even agree with you in part, but the issue of the sensura of Lucy's scenes itself is not because of the patreon rules from what I read in some conversations on discord, it's more of the developer's joke

Reactions: Logan3000x

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
como faço este evento fiz praticamente tudo que o jogo me diz mas não tenho um save separado para este evento E0GENTLE052.jpg
no caso de carol nas cenas que tem o raio-x indica que ela estava grávida no caso em que ela apareceu 5SchoolQuest744.jpg
já nessa cena da sarah o mc vem 4 vezes nela e não tem nenhuma dica dela engravidar igual a carol que tomou 1 porra não sei se ele esqueceu de colocar ou porque não era pra acontecer eu adoro as cenas de raio-x. FFEventoCASASarah238.jpg FFEventoCASASarah255.jpg

Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
como faço este evento fiz praticamente tudo que o jogo me diz mas não tenho um save separado para este evento View attachment 2057271
no caso de carol nas cenas que tem o raio-x indica que ela estava grávida no caso em que ela apareceu View attachment 2057287
já nessa cena da sarah o mc vem 4 vezes nela e não tem nenhuma dica dela engravidar igual a carol que tomou 1 porra não sei se ele esqueceu de colocar ou porque não era pra acontecer eu adoro as cenas de raio-x. View attachment 2057295 View attachment 2057296
Sobre a primeira imagem:
aquela cena é exclusiva da máfia Gentleman e resgatar a ruiva dos russos

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
alguém pode me mandar um save da cena da maria na máfia gentleman depois que salva a ruiva quero ter esse save separado, não lembro onde que troca de máfia e nem sei se trocando aparece as missao pra fazer.
agradeço quem responder.

Jul 11, 2018
Trataré de resumirlo.
hace 6 meses el creador del juego (Beggar of net) se levanto con el pie izquierdo y decidio quitar el torneo de peleas clandestinas de las gangs y cambiarlas por carreras de autos, ademas de cambiar la interfaz del juego (que esta del asco como se ve en mi opinion) ademas de cambiar un par de presentaciones de personaje.

El dijo una fecha (16 de agosto) y cuando llego el dia comunico que nesecitaba un poco mas de tiempo para ajustes, aplasandolo al 27 de agosto (11 dias).
El 27 Beggar comunica que se le perdio el texto traducido al ingles (porque el amigo es de españa) atrasandolo a la madrugada del 28 con una advertencia de que hagas una copia de tus partidas guardadas y que tenia bugs que podrian joder tu partida,recomendandote que antes de jugar la pre-alfa mejor esperes a que saque la version completa de la 0.90 (6 mese y un poco mas de una semana acordate).

Que paso?
No se puede jugar sin que salte un bug y hay contenido que ya estaba que a eliminado o olvidado colocar.
Si comenzas una partida nueva, a la media hora o 15 minutos vas a toparte con un bug que no te permitira avanzar,aunque ahora esta jugable gracias a Symphony of the Night y los usuarios de este foro que le estan parcheando gratis este desastre.
Si tenias tus guardados anteriores de la 0.89 estaran funcionales pero se veran feos porque la nueva interfaz se superpone con la vieja interfaz.

Mi recomendacion:
Espera que al Beggar se le de la gana de soltar la version completa de la 0.90 y trata de empezar una nueva partida, no ahora porque estoy tratando de jugar y con el contenido que corto me saca las ganas de obtener todo otra vez,ademas que no se si el que corto lo sacara definitivamente, porque en el parche que hay en este foro te lo puede habilitar, pero tambien puede joderte si no lo pone y trae problemas de compatibilidad despues.

Perdon por la biblia XD.

I will try to summarize it.
6 months ago the creator of the game (Beggar of net) got up with the wrong foot and decided to remove the tournament of clandestine fights from the gangs and change them for car races, in addition to changing the game interface (which is disgusting as it is go in my opinion) in addition to changing a couple of character introductions.

He said a date (August 16) and when the day came he communicated that he needed a little more time for adjustments, postponing it to August 27 (11 days).
On the 27th, Beggar communicates that the text translated into English was lost (because the friend is from Spain), delaying it until the morning of the 28th with a warning that you make a copy of your saved games and that it had bugs that could screw up your game, recommending you that before playing the pre-alpha you better wait for the full version of 0.90 to be released (6 months and a little more than a week remember).

What happened?
You cannot play without a bug and there is content that was already removed or forgotten to place.
If you start a new game, after half an hour or 15 minutes you will run into a bug that will not allow you to advance, although now it is playable thanks to Symphony of the Night and the users of this forum who are patching this disaster for free.
If you had your previous saves from 0.89 they will be functional but they will look ugly because the new interface overlaps the old interface.

My recomendation:
Wait for the Beggar to feel like releasing the full version of 0.90 and try to start a new game, not now because I'm trying to play and with the content that I cut makes me want to get everything again, besides I don't know if the short one will remove it definitively, because in the patch that is in this forum you can enable it, but it can also screw you if it doesn't put it and brings compatibility problems later.

Sorry for the bible XD.
Primero Gracias, y vuelvo a acudir a ti, esta nueva actualizacion imagino que es para fixear uno que otro bug y agregar otras cosas, que es lo nuevo que ha agregado beggar of net en la 0.91?

Reactions: Darkwofl and PJVF
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes