Kaiser777

Nov 7, 2017
I took these files from version 091 PreAlpha.
Test if by placing them exactly where the error says, your game works

Thanks man, but it doesn't work.
I'd better wait for the Tyna part to be added, to download everything again.

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
Not to dogpile but his excuse for censoring doesn't make any sense considering there are other " spicy" scenes with the MC and his other family characters already in the game. It's been what, two years now since Lucy was introduced? Three? The entire time building up to this moment and he absolutely shits all over the last few loyalists who were still holding out for him.

If he was serious about avoiding Patreon's purging him he would have made a subscribestar, Fanbox, or itch.io. What he is doing IMO is stringing people along as far as he can because he knows once Lucy is " finished" so to speak one of the biggest draws to his game will be gone.

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
Like wtf is wrong with him. I remember voting against the revamp thinking let's just get the game done before the unthinkable happens.... This fuck up of an update wasn't what I thought but goddammit, what's next???? Another revamp the content?

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
What he is doing IMO is stringing people along as far as he can because he knows once Lucy is " finished" so to speak one of the biggest draws to his game will be gone.
I am legitimately curious to see if he can squeeze 10 years worth of revenue out of this game. LOL! He's already at 6, and the frequency of updates has seem to decrease drastically the past couple of years.

albrans2012

Apr 12, 2018
has sex been released between the mc and Lucy in this update?
so can you please tell me what is the new in [v0.91] is there any new contract or any new things

View attachment 2053522
I am legitimately curious to see if he can squeeze 10 years worth of revenue out of this game. LOL! He's already at 6, and the frequency of updates has seem to decrease drastically the past couple of years.
if i put cheat mod verison v.90 in game verison 91 will have bug in game or not ?

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Complete the training with Tina means completing all workout routine with Tina (aka Having sex with her).
Is sex with Tina just a new update? I remember the last update with workout routine with her is you being kickout because of doing his aunt. If i remember correctly.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
albrans2012 & SlumberingNaM

If you using the cheat mod on v0.90 then you will not have any bugs cause by the cheat mod. The cheat mod is bug free. Remember the current cheat mod is for v0.90 not v0.91. You have to wait till its updated. Information is in the cheat mod thread.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
y'all are right to ask these questions and I'm not here to defend him but my guess is the scenes with Christian and his mom, Sarah and MC's aunt were before Patreon went balls deep into restricted incest content but now Patreon is going hard on games with such content.

As i said before there's a couple lf games that were killed with Patreon's incest policy and it's not only MnL that was afflicted but Summertime Saga as well as Dreams of Desire.

Like i said I'm not trying to defend the dev but I'm trying to understand why if he knew Patreon would block incest stuff he didn't create a secondary account on SubscribeStar, where incest stuff is not that restricted also he promised a lot of content involving Pussy Fights but so far i haven't seen it in the new update but the main reason is that we all were waiting for Lucy's content(finally) with MC's balls deep into her but the dev blue balled us in a big way that even I, that I'm not subscribed to him, feel somehow betrayed by him because Lucy was and still is in my opinion the most desiderable character in the game.
I'm sorry but what you type doesn't make any sense, if that were the case almost half of the incest games with m/s content with patreon support would have to be sensurado too

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
PC COMPRESSED - v0.91
Update date: 09/18/2022

Info: No game code is change. Only images, video and audio are compress to make it smaller with slight reduced quality. Comparisons are shown below, with tag on top left of image for you to compare yourself. The audio is not noticeable and the videos have reduce quality very similar to the comparison images posted below.

Note: Please be aware, the files are compress i.e. encoded. It may not run on some devices with insufficient codecs such as webp codec & webm directshow filters. Normally works with updated graphic card drivers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Game v0.91 : Size - 1.03GB
Mega

v0.90 - v0.91 Update patch
Size - 44MB
Mega
Any way we could ask for an updated MAC compressed version of this, good sir?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes