Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Have a problem mising a 00sex00girlBar01.png
More often then not the Bug fixes by SOTN on the OP will fix these issues
I am not talking about you, just in general.

The unofficial missing images has the exact same missing image + more. Members just need to learn how to install stuff

From what I notice most don't read anything. They just download the first thing they see then ask question later when they get bugs.

I did my part and provided the files, thats all I can say.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
Back when Sarah's scenes were released Patreon wasn't that strict with incest stuff in games so my guess is that right now Patreon has much more restrictions and that's why Lucy's scenes got censored and before Sarah's scenes weren't.
But Sarah's scenes are still in the game uncensored. If Patreon's rules changed, then why would he censor just the new content added to the game, and not the entire game itself?

Also, doesn't Christian fuck his mom as well? Doesn't the MC do sexual things with his aunt (his dad's sister)?

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2018
1663682092936.png Trying to go on a date with Carol at the moment

it's telling to pick the disco and I can but it's got no icons whatsoever and so on so it's nearly impossible for me to go on the date

EDIT: the img fixes worked all up until I had to talk to her, options were still missing tho so I dragged and dropped the entire img file, except I skipped the already existing files, fixed it fully! TYSM SOTN

Last edited:

throwaway2003

May 24, 2020
I tired to use the bug fix from the front page, still couldn't get it to work. just gonna wait another year and come back. be seeing yall in a year lol

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.91 bug

Why we have here a version where is missing a lot not only images aso maps are missing?
119-134,201,202,208-224,226-230,239,240,403,429,433-436

Book of Faces (black Family, Babysitting) when I click on it I am in a sex screen with Maria.

Book of Faces - visit Daisy - when I use the book to meet her I am unvisible.

From version to version more bugs what the fuck.

Last edited:

Ackermann

Sep 10, 2017
How do I fix this Bug,
At the moment with Sexual Encounters I dont have a Pleasure Bar, not for the MC or the Girl.

Ryuk128

Jan 28, 2018
But Sarah's scenes are still in the game uncensored. If Patreon's rules changed, then why would he censor just the knew content added to the game, and not the entire game itself?

Also, doesn't Christian fuck his mom as well? Doesn't the MC do sexual things with his aunt (his dad's sister)?
Funny thing is MC and Lucy does 69, Lucy blows MC in the bathroom, MC fingers Lucy in the kitchen counter. No patreon bullshit there.

Thing is BON knows exactly the moment he drops the entire Lucy Update, most of his patreons will ditch the game and he won't be able to milk em for whatever ending story he has in his mind. So he is dragging Lucy as much as he can.

7 gigs of update for censored images and bugs fixed which i bet he stole from SOTNs unofficial patch lol

Reactions: gotmy223

lenny007

Jul 22, 2020
Hi guys, I downloaded the latest 0.91 version and faced a problem at the very beginning of the game. I face a "Loading error Failed to load:img/......"
And looks like few images are just missing: faces/SFIGHTERS1.png, pictures/0Intro059.png. And you can't proceed when it happens. How to fix this?

jajangnoel

Jan 11, 2019
seriously, what to do to progress on the art teacher event? still stuck on the first event of extracurricular, is it a bug or must I continue the school event? I just completed the chemical teacher event through the guide, here is the save

Reactions: Yanagi-san

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
All missing maps and images added to the

If you guys get bugs in the gameplay itself, feel free to send me your save VIA PM and I would release a fix when I get time weekend.

Please save close to or facing the problem in your save. I dont want to play the game to find the bug you are talking about.

Jun 17, 2022
But Sarah's scenes are still in the game uncensored. If Patreon's rules changed, then why would he censor just the new content added to the game, and not the entire game itself?

In which version does Christian fuck his mom? I seem to have missed that part

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes