Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Interesting opinion! Considering that I donated quite a lot of money to the author throughout the year. But you are right, the author does not like criticism, and he banned me from the discord for asking uncomfortable questions.
there are many here saying that it was because of patreon rules, honestly i don't believe this hypothesis considering i played it recently
a patreon supported m/s incest game and had no censored sex scenes

Dibald88

Dec 18, 2020
Since there's a new update, can I use the old version save ? (The previous one) and if I can will I miss something from the new update (like scene etc)

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
there are many here saying that it was because of patreon rules, honestly i don't believe this hypothesis considering i played it recently
a patreon supported m/s incest game and had no censored sex scenes
I just asked the author why there are so many flaws in the game. Why others remake bugs, do the work of the author.

Reactions: Allan Wolf

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
don't even tell me I had to start this game from scratch several times because of the bugs until I gave up and introduced some saves
The author has already been accused of using assets and modifications for the game 3d sexvilla2. There's nothing wrong with that, it's pretty smart to monetize free mods that others have come up with.

Reactions: Allan Wolf

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
So wait, let me get this straight...

Anticipation of the Lucy content is the reason many of his supporters are still supporters, correct?

People have been waiting (and some paying) YEARS for it....

It finally gets released, and all the images are censored.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Talk about a big "fuck you" to his supporters. How this dude has a single Patreon come October 1 would be beyond any sense of reason.

LOL!!!! WOW!!!!
Wait. Is the F95 version censored?

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Win v0.91 , non-compressed version, missing map file for Hornet Garage (when you try to go inside). It's not in bugfix patch, as it only adds missing images (which are also aplenty)
1663676020398.png

solsa

May 9, 2018
I have a weird bug with sex scenes where the girl's pleasure bar does not fill leading to less available scenes like vaginal penetration and such. Is this supposed to be how it is or is it just me?

1663676369881.png

Reactions: strongman99

Swalexxx

Dec 19, 2017
I have a weird bug with sex scenes where the girl's pleasure bar does not fill leading to less available scenes like vaginal penetration and such. Is this supposed to be how it is or is it just me?

View attachment 2054475
HJ - BJ - TJ scenes typically don't increase girls pleasure bar.
Some girls require more advancement in their quests.

If its still locked in vag/anal scenes, there is a lock icon like the male one (bottom left) underneath the female icon (bottom right).
Try to click around a bit on the icon (bottom right) slowly to unlock it again.

solsa

May 9, 2018
HJ - BJ - TJ scenes typically don't increase girls pleasure bar.
Some girls require more advancement in their quests.

If its still locked in vag/anal scenes, there is a lock icon like the male one (bottom left) underneath the female icon (bottom right).
Try to click around a bit on the icon (bottom right) slowly to unlock it again.
Work I must have accidently clicked on the lock and didnt notice it there for a long time LMAO TY

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes