QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
There are like 5 house events with lucy, no sex yet am I missing something? How do. I trigger those censores images?
i cant even get to the censored stuff what am i doing wrong
There is no way to trigger the censored sex scenes as they are not implemented into gameplay. Beggar only put them in the game's files to get back at people who have been critical of him as of late

Oct 20, 2018
it goes to show how lucrative making a game like this can be,even with bad updates you still rake in money. On how that happens is still beyond me tbh. I sincerely hope theres someone out there who could remake this game in renpy and gives lucy content a respect it deserves..

feelthebasse

May 13, 2017
View attachment 2053801
i am stuck here. It happen when you wake up late and need to rush to school and it give u a timer but once i go out it explain shit and then its just get stuck. you can't move or any anything clicking w or open phone but that also get you stuck. please help.
i have same problem.....cant get into school.....maybe i miss something? please help

nnpersona

Nov 13, 2017
How to give packages to Sophie Taylor? I got both, bot MC keeps saying her, 'No, I dont have". Variable 242 is 5.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
That makes no sense, because if that was the case Sarah should have been blocked as well. She is just as much Blood related to Mi... I mean Tommy as Lucy is yet we have all of ever events full blown intercourse included with her.

Not to mention there is literally an incest patch that was used originally to get around this in the form of blocking all the incest content while on Patreon while giving to patch to unlock it afterwards.

So as I mentioned before unless Patreon changed those rules between updates 89 - 91 BOTN is mess with his audience.
Back when Sarah's scenes were released Patreon wasn't that strict with incest stuff in games so my guess is that right now Patreon has much more restrictions and that's why Lucy's scenes got censored and before Sarah's scenes weren't.

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
In the latest update to the scene gallery I have added the new lucy events I can find, this is:
  • 3 scenes from her backstory
  • Kissing on way to work
  • Shower Hand job
  • Bath Footjob and eat out
  • Play with Ass and 69
  • Sleeping Assjob
  • Sending nudes
I believe that is all of the ones currently available.
The update also adds 5 other scenes with various characters and will be posted here in a week

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Is it possible to remove the stupid HUD? And trim the black sides? Well, or stretch the (central) image?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I'm stuck at event when christian broke mc's leg in training after that he had to go to rehab to nurse gina to get all scenes......so i just skipped time outside the school and got all the scenes with her after that the walkthrough shows go to mc's room but nothing is happening except the bj given by lucy....any ideas how fix the error or just have to wait more....?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes