naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Guys, we should probably leave Beggar do his stuff. Look I know we all got upset (including myself), but we got to see it in a different way. Life is not easy. In order to obtain something, you must sacrifice something from you. The same applies here. Why would I feel fulfill by just getting a scene with MC and Lucy so easy? As manner a fact, I will feel bored of replaying the same scenes all over again ( I know some of you might feel the same way). All I am trying to say is, just take it easy with him and enjoy that at least we got the scene we wanted ( but not like we wanted to be), but still we got it. At the end, we are not the one's developing this game, it is Beggar. PEACE .

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Guys, we should probably leave Beggar do his stuff. Look I know we all got upset (including myself), but we got to see it in a different way. Life is not easy. In order to obtain something, you must sacrifice something from you. The same applies here. Why would I feel fulfill by just getting a scene with MC and Lucy so easy? As manner a fact, I will feel bored of replaying the same scenes all over again ( I know some of you might feel the same way). All I am trying to say is, just take it easy with him and enjoy that at least we got the scene we wanted ( but not like we wanted to be), but still we got it. At the end, we are not the one's developing this game, it is Beggar. PEACE .

what scares me is the possibility of reaching the end of the game without having the sex scene between the mc and Lucy just because of Beggar's teasing

better leave him alone so we don't run that risk

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I don't think this is correct.

I think he is claiming that the scenes with Lucy (only the penetration scenes, mind you) violate Patreon's no incest policy, therefore he censored them.

That's the way I understand the situation.

Several posters have already pointed out the obvious holes in his explanation, and many have concluded that he is doing this to "punish" his Patreons (some of which have apparently been critical of him recently).

I, for one, can't imagine a developer being so petty that he/she would sabotage there own work just to spite their SUPPORTERS. But then again, we are living in very strange times, so I guess ANYTHING is possible. LOL!
Oh god dammit dude. Don’t know why I was trying to be opit

But yeah, it’s rather silly. You don’t make fully animated scenes just to release them blurry in the files and yeah. All the other incest content.

Unofficial patches. Just releasing the animations individually somewhere. Many easy solutions.

This is either him bullshitting/lying or he’s the dumbest person on the planet. Actually the second one if true either way

JugHaschwalth

Nov 25, 2020

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not (it certainly reads like sarcasm), but if you read though the last 100 or so pages of this thread, no one attacks Beggar here. Actually, most of us find his antics to be quite hilarious. I think more destructive criticism gets thrown at the people who still financial support him, than Beggar himself.

Beggar lost the emotional investment of F95 members a long, long time ago. LOL!

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
1663646086170.png
i am stuck here. It happen when you wake up late and need to rush to school and it give u a timer but once i go out it explain shit and then its just get stuck. you can't move or any anything clicking w or open phone but that also get you stuck. please help.

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
There are like 5 house events with lucy, no sex yet am I missing something? How do. I trigger those censores images?
i cant even get to the censored stuff what am i doing wrong
There is no way to trigger the censored sex scenes as they are not implemented into gameplay. Beggar only put them in the game's files to get back at people who have been critical of him as of late

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes