Mar 1, 2022
Then?? This is all, that is to say, there will no longer be content from Lucy and Tommy where they finally have sex? is it because of patreon oh beggar? if you look at sarah's painting, it's not here too, I think this is the end, I will no longer follow this project anymore, beggar broke everything

aggravatedray

Sep 2, 2017
Same shit. Unofficial bugfix can't fix this.
I had this problem over and over and over again and nothing fixed it. Turns out, when you first go out to meet Christian, I was going out the back door (because that's what you ALWAYS did in the past) but you're supposed to go out the FRONT door. I guess the triggers are still there or whatever for going out the back door, but the game doesn't know how to resolve them.

Reactions: Logan3000x

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
even if the dev says otherwise I don't believe this censorship is because of patreon rules, it doesn't make sense there are many penetration scenes between uncensored m/s in several games with patreon support, I could name many, within this one same game the mc and sarah scene was not censored
No one believes it (at least no one here does). It seems like Beggar is just being an asshole because his work ethic was drawn into question by some of his Patreons.

Last edited:

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
the guy did this just to punish those who criticized him, that is, he can't take criticism even if it's constructive criticism, you know what I'm going to take my support from the patron

he shot himself in the foot

Reactions: animeking2264

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
This is the funniest thread on the site...Beggar really is an animal in real life :)).
The dude has no idea how much time he got paid on Patreon(almost 7 years)and talks like he's in police interrogation :)).., just look at the dialogue....the first dude did not even call out the incest...beggar forced the discussion as excuses.

I like the heart attack out of nowhere insert in the discussion...that is new to me and I've been on this thread for more than 4 years whit my old account.
I'm not going to repeat the critics that I did to him the last years (after reading 10 pages on this tread i see people are wasting their time as I did criticizing this parasite)

I don't understand why you people are surprised that he is doing this... just type "bad update on" this thread search and it's like 50 pages of comments :)), more than other big developers on this site.

To answer the question of why the update is censored it's very simple :)..."Begger did it because he can do it". Just look at the general chat on the quote here
#general-chat
Imagine typing whit so much fear on discord just to not trigger him to not ban you.:). I can not call these users people in real life... it's just an insult to the human race if you think about it.

The real thing that still surprises me on this tread is that I still see some people whit the """ I'm not trying to defend him or don't be hard on him guys he suffered 100 accidents all the time ...trust him guys he must be telling the truth if he talks about it so much :))"
By that logic, i should lie 100 times. At some point people will think is real :))

Just say it pride guys" Begger is the fate that diverts our course, and fate we must obey”

lol.gif

r4iden

Jan 8, 2018
beggar you break my heart I've waited a long time for this update! dime que tendras una update por fuera de patreon!!!!!

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
maybe I'm too naive, but I'll wait for the errors to be corrected and the mafias to be updated, I appreciate that you censored the images with lucy, so the excitement will be better in the future without spoilers.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I'm stuck at event when christian broke mc's leg in training after that he had to go to rehab to nurse gina to get all scenes......so i just skipped time outside the school and got all the scenes with her after that the walkthrough shows go to mc's room but nothing is happening except the bj given by lucy....any ideas how fix the error or just have to wait more....?

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
the guy did this just to punish those who criticized him, that is, he can't take criticism even if it's constructive criticism, you know what I'm going to take my support from the patron

he shot himself in the foot
I'll never tell another person what to do with their hard earned money, but, trust me, no one on F95 will fault you for pulling your support. As far as I'm concerned, it's a more than reasonable action.

I will always maintain that a game of this quality should not take this long to make. We're not talking about high level renders, and Blender animations being loaded into an Unreal Engine 5. LOL!

Beggar started My New Life in November of 2016, and is still working on it nearly 6 years later. As a comparison, PhillyGames started Depraved Awakenings in September 2017 (nearly a year later) and finished it in November 2018, and then started City of Broken Dreamers in February 2019 and is about a year or so away from completing that.

That's 2 projects of much better quality (and two of the best games on this site) that may potentially get finished in the same time frame that it took for Beggar to complete My New Life.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Reactions: Kaiser777

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
from what I read in the discord dialogues he censored those scenes because he wanted to

if it wasn't his intention to include sex between the mc and Lucy there was no need to include these blurry scenes
did it just to tease us
"Tease" may be putting it lightly. This feels more like him giving his "critics" the middle finger. Unfortunately, it also serves as a giant "FUCK YOU" to his supporters as well.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 137 Votes