WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
oh lord. No way you have got to be kidding.

Lucy scenes are censored…and there’s no uncensored patch??

This is just…I can’t even muster up the energy to be angry. It’s so ridiculous that it makes me feel tired. Really? I mean, REALLY?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
okay. So let me get this straight. Do I have this right?

It isn’t that the Lucy content in the game in the future is going to be censored.

It’s just that he went out of his way to add Lucy sex scenes in the files with a censor just so they can’t be leaked because scenes were leaked before?

Still we will get the uncensored Lucy scenes when he stops being petty. Correct?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
the reason is because he's on Patreon...and they have rules on content. Like a character in the previous game moving thru a house of women who may or may not be related to
That makes no sense, because if that was the case Sarah should have been blocked as well. She is just as much Blood related to Mi... I mean Tommy as Lucy is yet we have all of ever events full blown intercourse included with her.

Not to mention there is literally an incest patch that was used originally to get around this in the form of blocking all the incest content while on Patreon while giving to patch to unlock it afterwards.

So as I mentioned before unless Patreon changed those rules between updates 89 - 91 BOTN is mess with his audience.

Reactions: Q Who and QnotU

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
lucy quest = Go to Gus's room.
Symphony of the Night
help me kind quest for end or updated v0.91
Same dunno what 2 do
It means end of current content.

Same shit. Unofficial bugfix can't fix this.
Did you try the missing images in the unofficial post because it has the missing images you requested, plus more

Could you also check if baby sitting jobs work . I started from a fresh with all bug fixes and images but couldnt get babysitting jobs to work . Also in school carol is already standing on the second floor even though no quest is done for her.
Thanks
Bro just send me your save and I will fix that part for you. Instead of you waiting. When I get some time later on , I will release a bug fix for that part

Last edited:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
What frustrates me the most is the people here, Beggar included, dont seem to understand why critques are so important. You critque something because you want it to be better. However, if people slurp the devs dick and tickle his asshole, then they are gonna keep giving you the same crap over and over.

Beggar should be held accountable for the state of the last two updates. He overpromised and undelivered. I know people say that he has real life excuses all the time. While there have been a lot of excuses, I would like to assume that he wouldnt lie. However, if he was having these issues then he needed to communicate with his audience much sooner.

Lastly, people saying that it makes sense for him to have censored sex scenes in the files are simply wrong. I dont know a single developer that takes the time to put sex scenes in the files, but conveniently has a filter over them so they cannot be viewed. If Beggar didnt want the scenes viewed then he should have put them in the files. His excuse that "patreon doesnt allow incest" excuse is laughable seeing how we have uncensored grinding, titjobs, and blowjobs in the game with Lucy, but sex is simply too far? Even though there are scenes in the game where the MC goes all the way with his sister?
As a professional photographer this was always needed. You can't get better if all you hear is praise. You need to know what you are doing right and wrong. I tried teaching my ex. She could never take any criticism only praise.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
As a professional photographer this was always needed. You can't get better if all you hear is praise. You need to know what you are doing right and wrong. I tried teaching my ex. She could never take any criticism only praise.
Couldn't have said it better myself. The last part cracks me up. I think most women so or my ex related to yours somehow. Twinsies you say :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

nnpersona

Nov 13, 2017
Taylor bug again with packages, already have them, but MC keeps saying "No, I dont have". Variable 242 is 5.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
let me see if I understand correctly, from what I read in some comments the sex scene between the mc and Lucy are censored?
this can only be a joke

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
okay. So let me get this straight. Do I have this right?

It isn’t that the Lucy content in the game in the future is going to be censored.

It’s just that he went out of his way to add Lucy sex scenes in the files with a censor just so they can’t be leaked because scenes were leaked before?

Still we will get the uncensored Lucy scenes when he stops being petty. Correct?
I don't think this is correct.

I think he is claiming that the scenes with Lucy (only the penetration scenes, mind you) violate Patreon's no incest policy, therefore he censored them.

That's the way I understand the situation.

Several posters have already pointed out the obvious holes in his explanation, and many have concluded that he is doing this to "punish" his Patreons (some of which have apparently been critical of him recently).

I, for one, can't imagine a developer being so petty that he/she would sabotage there own work just to spite their SUPPORTERS. But then again, we are living in very strange times, so I guess ANYTHING is possible. LOL!

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
even if the dev says otherwise I don't believe this censorship is because of patreon rules, it doesn't make sense there are many penetration scenes between uncensored m/s in several games with patreon support, I could name many, within this one same game the mc and sarah scene was not censored

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes