Nekromunger

Jun 3, 2019
Three new events (?) - BJ, Titjob and facesitting. All in living room. Just spend time there and interact with Lucy. Choose watch movie on movie night.
And not only when she is dancing, watch a movie with her without talking, approach her when she is doing yoga alone, in the kitchen when she is talking to Sarah.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
This is part of the reason this felt like a punch to the gut to me. This happened in the OVA (it stopped before the content could be made) and now this. I will wait for the 92 update however I am willing to bet that will take some time like that gap between 89 and 90 did if not more.
If you don't mind me asking; are you a Patreon? If so, what are they saying over there? I can't imagine this sitting well with even his most loyal supporters.

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
I was looking forward to the pussy fights in this version and bon let me down again. I'm throwing in the towel on this fucker. The game is dead and has been for awhile. Had potential, shame.

Reactions: animeking2264

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone going on all out on Beggar but i must explain or somehow maybe answer your questions, I'm not trying to defend him or maybe throw fire on y'all so I'll be a double sided.

First of all i wanna somehow explain why the dev decided to censor the sex scenes with Lucy....as of anyone know Patreon is being a pain in the ass for quite sometime with their policy/rules about incest content in the games and that does not include only My New Life but it also includes DC's Summertime Saga, Dreams of Desire, Dating My Daughter and multiple games with incest content in them.

Summertime Saga, i think got hit first with Patreon's rules so the dev decided to remove any sort of dialogues related with Mom and Sister.

Dreams of Desire got hit as well so the dev had to remove incest dialogues with MC, his mother and sisters so the dev instead added Land Lady instead of Mom and so on.

Now to the point of players who subscribed to him and his patrons... if i were some of y'all I'd feel somehow screwed by him because first of all he promised a lot of content that it's still not implemented yet, he censored in my opinion one of the few scenes that we all waited to see with the best girl(in my opinion) in the whole game and he has a lot of excuses of him being sick, having a heart attack and so on and that's something that i can't comment because I'm not either his mother, gf or nor i live with him to confirm what he's saying but as i said before he promised a lot of content that we haven't so far got and one of them was Pussy Fights.

Now that Patreon has restricted a lot of his content he now has a two options...

First one is to abandon this project and starting a new one BUT without any sort kf incest related content in it with the same Patreon he has but that would feel really awkward because a lot of poeple here comes from the 1st MnL he released, me included and not seeing MC refer to Lucy as Mom it'd feel like a kick in the balls.

Second option is to leave Patreon and start on a different platform like SubscribeStar which in my opinion I'd be the best choice for him and anyone who is subscribed to him and wanna see uncensored content with Lucy, Maria, Sarah and Amy.

I myself haven't checked the update because it doesn't make sense for me to check an update with censored scenes when i waited so long to see MC balls deep with Lucy nor I'm his subscriber BUT if he switches to a different platform that allows incest stuff in his game I'll check the update or maybe if there's an update with other involved I'll play it, don't get me wrong the game has a lot of potential that it is not 100% unlocked by him.

As of a normal person i think y'all are too rough with him, as i said in the beginning i don't live with him nor I'm his neighbor to confirm if what happened with him is true or not but if he mentioned it a couple times it could be true, shit happens to all of us one day and we could be in the same position he was but don't forget that you're in a pirate site that gives stuff for free while someone else pays for you so before start talking be grateful the ones that payed to give you content so you don't have to pay it on your own.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
? he brings out updates, oh some dark time I don't know?
I haven't played this in a long time, just noticed people talking about lack of updates and that may explain it. The similarities in writing and protagonist design between the 2 games

3.00 star(s) 137 Votes