whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
After rehab with Gyna, Lucy's Book of Faces tells me that I have to go to my room but nothing happens

Is there a specific time or I have to do something?

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
so is there a point to play this if I only care about Lucy been waiting awhile for this and i read that it is censored. So shall I just abandon all hope or is it worth the download? Thanks in Advanced :)

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Carol is missing from the book of faces, I searched the thread but there is no concrete answer or at least I didn't find one, does anyone know if there is a way to fix it?

ark123

Nov 23, 2017
getting a ton of failure to loads.
Looked into the files and the file it's trying to fetch just isn't there. it's map226.json

Last edited:

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
Question: Regarding Nadine quest, I have collected all statues and it says I need to wait in my room after 4am, does it mean old or new house? Due I already moved

celludie023

Mar 25, 2020
hello i have a problem with the garage job when you need to retrieve the car for marble you cant see the car here is a save file i have downloaded the bug fix already uptodate and the cheatmod

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Hi, After The scene of Lucy making out with the MC when he get drunked and drugged with Marckus, the screen stay black when I start talking on the phone with Molly (Gentleman gang's contact). I tried with the 090 & the 091 version as well.

Is there a chance to fix it ? It would be nice, it's a save I got since I start playing the Revamp more than 2 years ago ^^'

Thx.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
It would take a lot of time and one of the best (paid) programs out there for image processing and it would still not be enough. Only way to see those images is to bon release originals or new update with them.

But if you still want gifs then here you go:
so hot....even when you cannot see shit.

dudu123456

Jul 28, 2018
It would take a lot of time and one of the best (paid) programs out there for image processing and it would still not be enough. Only way to see those images is to bon release originals or new update with them.

But if you still want gifs then here you go:
How did you get to these scenes?

Reactions: adam924

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
After finishing work with Carol the MC suggests celebrating and in the next scene this ERROR happens.
does anyone know how to fix it?
Or is there a fix that fixes this?

1664000496069.png

Reactions: djjurg

deFaktores

Jan 28, 2018
Noted. any estimated time pal ? I dont want to rush you, just take your time.
Lucy, Marta, Lissette, Irene done, rachel almost, after rachel releasing, taking long cause this is my first time doing coding on rpgmaker(easy tho) but trying to do a fine job (good image transitions, not spliced images)

Main females have several scenes, they are sliced in several maps, i have been careful taking the codes from beggar, changing coding stuff so it doesn't affect the game (other variables, not using interactive scenes, etc)

Also removing texts, but not affecting stories, adding some (like the lucy fuck scene on shower, look for the video i uploaded before, think that's why beggar censored some images this time)

Before the end of next week i hope to deliver, and hopefully add another female

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes