tjcyrus

Mar 18, 2020
v0.91 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 09/24/2022

The missing images are valid, I would add game bug fixes weekend coming

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To increase bug-fixing speed, you guys you can send me your save via pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please
hi just advice man, is the same link bug fix and miss image

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Just want to confirm - are there any sex scenes with Lucy right now - even the censored ones? Im looking through the variables in the files and it looks like none of the sex images are used.
No sex scenes, there are few censored images with sex scenes in game files but they are not in the game yet. I posted them a few pages back if you want to see them.

Reactions: david123

Oct 17, 2017
So what are the house events for Lucy anyway? Found the movie, bath, tutoring and cooking lunch scenes. Along with a few kissing scenes. Anything else?

Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
I’m stuck at “find Lucy” too. She’s sometimes in the shower in the mornings but that’s it. Leaving out the door doesn’t do anything. Is this a known bug and is there a fix?
Well since apparently no one knows how I can fix this, can someone share an end of the update save file?

Apr 8, 2020
No sex scenes, there are few censored images with sex scenes in game files but they are not in the game yet. I posted them a few pages back if you want to see them.
and those images that are currently blocked when the other version comes out will they be seen in the game without censorship?

dfolhg

Aug 13, 2022
View attachment 307233

Overview:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-19
Release Date: 2022-09-18
Developer: Beggar of Net -
Censored: No
Version: 0.91
Language: English
Previous Game: My New Life
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac (v0.81): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID - Unofficial Bugfix

Win(v0.91 - 7gb Split):
Part1:
- - PIXELDRAIN
Part2: - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:

Extras: CHEAT MOD - SCENE VIEWER MOD - SAVES - MAP - MAP-2 - DATING GUIDE - CG RIP - GUIDE

ZoneIT thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 307202 View attachment 307203 View attachment 307204 View attachment 307205 View attachment 307206 View attachment 307207 View attachment 307208 View attachment 307237

is there anyway to fix this?

1664065805705.png

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
v0.91 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 09/24/2022

The missing images are valid, I would add game bug fixes weekend coming

To increase bug-fixing speed, you guys you can send me your save via pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please
sex images should clear? You mean there will be uncensored Lucy vaginal sex?

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Carol quest bugged, After finishing 2 Dates, she ask MC to come to her house, and suddenly her mom called and Carol ask MC to help her pick up her mom using car, can't find her mom (Vanessa) in High Neighborhood West.

Reactions: cloudmoon

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Can anyone tell me if there is interaction with Beth at school? Why do I find everyone else but her, does anyone know where she is?

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes