Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thank you very much but i checked the mega link for the Fixes is dead already, also did your cheat mod allow Mike Party event to be able bang all the girls? just wondering since the guide mention you can do so if you had the cheat mod.
Thanks, the link is fixed. As for the party event in the pc cheat mod. No I left it out to implement something better that would be completely optional. Will check it at a later date

Reactions: DubDub

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
What's up with Rosa quest? It's bugged? I carried the 3 boxes to the shelf and her still says to put the boxes on the shelf

ganzback

Jul 22, 2017
Hi guys! For those who want to remove new ugly HUD. Just replace UIbase.rpgmvp in MNL/www/img/pictures/... with this transparent img file ;)

UPD: Also added some transparency for 00SEX00UISEXINTERACTIVE.rpgmvp (HUD during sex scenes) , put this (and replace) also in MNL/www/img/pictures/... if u want to see stuff (about 51px of imgs height) that were hided due new HUD

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Hi guys! For those who want to remove new ugly HUD. Just replace UIbase.rpgmvp in MNL/www/img/pictures/... with this transparent img file ;)
LINK
Work good thx...I would like to find a solution to remove black sides ... (The game seems to work like 640x480 in Full Screen -_-)
I can do it (using a program) But it's not normal (I can call it - "Crutch" -_- )...
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: ganzback

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Thanks, the link is fixed. As for the party event in the pc cheat mod. No I left it out to implement something better that would be completely optional. Will check it at a later date
Nice, thanks for all the fixes and cheat, seriously man really appreciate it. Ahh i see, so it is not possible yet, i thought that my game is bugged or something because time still progress as normal :ROFLMAO:.

ganzback

Jul 22, 2017
Work good thx...I would like to find a solution to remove black sides ... (The game seems to work like 640x480 in Full Screen -_-)
I can do it (using a program) But it's not normal (I can call it - "Crutch" -_- )...
View attachment 2064127
Unfortunately it's impossible cause all imgs in game in 816x624 resolution :cry:
The only way is stretching, but it's make all images look too weird.
P.S. I've updated my post above, check it if u want some transparency for sex scenes UI too ;)

Reactions: Pa3uk

SuckItBitchh

Jun 10, 2020
Help....Getting an Error and the Game doesnt even start....Failed to load Balloon.png it says...!
EDIT : Now IT Misses IconSet ...Wtf o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

BeagleBoi

Sep 16, 2022
Installed the updated missing images/bugfix, and im still getting this error message, ive tried specifically putting this image in the paralaxes folder, making a separate folder, pasting all the images in the same www that has game exe on it, and im still getting this error message

Ive also tried doing this on my phone (with joyplay), and when i added everything that was needed i got the message that the header was wrong

To avoid misunderstandings, the message of image failed to load was on my pc, and the message of the wrong header was on my phone, but on BOTH i added the bugfixes and missing images

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Unfortunately it's impossible cause all imgs in game in 816x624 resolution :cry:
The only way is stretching, but it's make all images look too weird.
P.S. I've updated my post above, check it if u want some transparency for sex scenes UI too ;)
I was able to change the resolution (for any) ... It's funny here the following - video files work PERFECTLY, but the photo ... well, I'd better show ^_^
1920x1080 NO BLACK borders:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
READY????
hahahahaha ^_^
And so... I see 2 ways out 1) STRETCH ALL PHOTO TO THE REQUIRED RES ... 2) Make Animation (video) of everything.... I think option 2 is better. Because the resolution is different for everyone and do it for everyone ( ...... -_-)...

ganzback

Jul 22, 2017
I was able to change the resolution (for any) ... It's funny here the following - video files work PERFECTLY, but the photo ... well, I'd better show ^_^
1920x1080 NO BLACK borders:
READY????
hahahahaha ^_^
And so... I see 2 ways out 1) STRETCH ALL PHOTO TO THE REQUIRED RES ... 2) Make Animation (video) of everything.... I think option 2 is better. Because the resolution is different for everyone and do it for everyone ( ...... -_-)...
Yeah... But still, even if you managed to stretch imgs, you still get too wide imgs that probably start to look weird (you can try to change resolution by using some photo edit and look what u got)
nobody can help me ?
pkj11 all save files stored in MNL/www/save/.. folder. U can try to download saves from here and put them there and check where they disappeared after closing game.

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes