JNX1978

Jul 22, 2020
Hello here, anyone have the savegames after the mission Attend History Class? I have bugged that mission

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
minimum: 2 weeks.
maximum: 1 month and a half.
Well half of the update is already in there it seems thanks to the blurred images. All Beg has to do is go in and add the actual images without the blur then all the house events are finished for Lucy.

The other half (the one im assuming is not done) is probably the story events, and what ever the "extra" stuff is. Depending on what it covers and what gameplay is there I would like to hope we would have it in two weeks. However, given the unpredictability I would say its likely it will be a month given that was the amount of time between the first and second updates focusing on Lucy

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Wanna bet the sex scenes will keep out of the game and censored?
Given how swift and fierce the backlash Beggar received was I would like to think that this would include the uncensored house events in the game. Their own discord turned on them due to the updates poor quality/censored scenes. It would be wise for Beggar not to do that a second time.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Found other issue mabye someone can help me with it:
for the object ""train at school'' i coundt find what to do,
in this threat they said go to the football field but there is no think to click to start something
that is only at the basketball court ?

added my savefile, also a clone of the MC is glitching in the corner :)

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Found other issue mabye someone can help me with it:
for the object ""train at school'' i coundt find what to do,
in this threat they said go to the football field but there is no think to click to start something
that is only at the basketball court ?

added my savefile, also a clone of the MC is glitching in the corner :)
Go to football field and interact with coach.

Pursom

Sep 25, 2022
No matter what version, this game always full of bugs 5 hours playind and already 3 quest (marbel stolen car, getting carol's mom, Lissette nude painting just repeat the 1st session) that's just bullshit, you can atleast try the game before uploading it.

Aug 8, 2018
stuck on an endless loop of Ms. Lissette's first art pose at her house. Anyone know a fix?
I changed the variable MrsLisetteQuest to 11 (from 10) using mtool (you can use any other cheat engine such as RPGmaker save editor, etc), so far I haven't encountered any bugs and completed the lisette quest successfully, but I'm not sure if it fucks up the game too much or not.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Pursom these bugs were already fix in the patch below. Except Lisette art loop, which I just added.

I changed the variable MrsLisetteQuest to 11 (from 10) using mtool (you can use any other cheat engine such as RPGmaker save editor, etc), so far I haven't encountered any bugs and completed the lisette quest successfully, but I'm not sure if it fucks up the game too much or not.
Should not cause any issue, just a miss event/session with the teacher. But the next event and others continues as normal. I would update the unofficial with a proper fix in a sec.

Edited:

Last edited:

OpTi10

Mar 28, 2022
anybody having this issue where you finish the treatment for broken ankle then it tell u to go to your room but when I do nothing seems to happen is this a bug or am I missing something???

hadolastar

Sep 11, 2022
Có ai bị mắc kẹt trong nhiệm vụ "vào phòng của MC" trong phiên bản 0.91 không? Chỉ cho tôi cách vượt qua với !!!

hadolastar

Sep 11, 2022
[QUOTE = "OpTi10, bài đăng: 9059193, thành viên: 4781740"]
Có ai gặp vấn đề này mà bạn điều trị xong bị gãy mắt cá thì nó bảo bạn về phòng nhưng khi tôi không làm gì thì có vẻ như đây là lỗi hay tôi bị thiếu cái gì đó ???
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Đó có phải là nhiệm vụ "Vào phòng MC" không anh? Tôi cũng bế tắc ở đó, tìm kiếm mãi mà không tìm ra lời giải đáp. Đang bực mình :)))

Reactions: pred8tor
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes