Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I read through about 30 pages of comments following the release last month. Based on what was said at that time, each of the last two updates were disappointing and didn't even contain the content that was clearly promised by BringerOfNothing. Worst of all, there were scenes in the gallery of Lucy FINALLY taking the D, but they were censored. I decided to save myself the let down and wait for a decent update.
Perhaps some hero won't mind replying to let me know if there's been any happenings in the last month that make this update worth playing? Sure, I could read through 30 pages of comments again, but why do that if I can just get verification that there's no point.
Since last update (Lucy half home events) its been pretty quiet from BoN. The next update will have a bunch of fixes (kudos SotN), all Lucy events and an intro to Pussy races. From what some people have been throwing around in chat apparently that's where BoN plans to add the "Ntr" losses scenes but I can't confirm or deny that as I haven't seen anything from him about it.

SlitSlayer

Jun 3, 2018
Since last update (Lucy half home events) its been pretty quiet from BoN. The next update will have a bunch of fixes (kudos SotN), all Lucy events and an intro to Pussy races. From what some people have been throwing around in chat apparently that's where BoN plans to add the "Ntr" losses scenes but I can't confirm or deny that as I haven't seen anything from him about it.
Thanks much. As for "Lucy events", he's been saying they're coming for the past several updates. I'm now assuming nothing but false promises so that if he actually comes through I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Thanks much. As for "Lucy events", he's been saying they're coming for the past several updates. I'm now assuming nothing but false promises so that if he actually comes through I'll be pleasantly surprised.
The thing is that the images are already in the game and my take on it is that he didn't like the fact that people were checking up on what was added every update. I can't remember what update it was specifically (I think sarah) but he promised all events then said "sorry guys I will have to make this a 2 part update". This led to people checking the game files and seeing all the events early and him looking like a milker for breaking up an already complete update into 2 parts. So I think we will get the Lucy events next as it would be a massive slap in the face to the fans when they can already see that the images are done.

raider36

Oct 17, 2022
Help! i need to find marble's car, the mission from Hornet Garage to find a stolen car, but i cant find it at High Neighborhood west where the game tell me to search.

YuukiLudzfi

Jun 7, 2021
1666810567143.png
How to date allison iam waiting on otter lab and old work she dosent appear and i go to markus on affternoon she just stand in dish washes

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes