Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yo Connoisseur NTR, I have updated the mod.
If you dont want to use the mod, then just copy the files from ganzback download link to your games directory : www/img/pictures

Cheat Mod updated
  1. Added Clean UI option to cheat menu. Can be toggle ON and OFF.
Full Credit to ganzback for his amazing mod UI interface. Thanks once again ganzback for letting me know and giving me permission. Sorry for the late addition.

2022-11-03_23-00.png 2022-11-03_23-00_1.png 2022-11-03_23-04.png

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
If you dont want to use the mod, then just copy the files from ganzback download link to your games directory : www/img/pictures

Cheat Mod updated
Full Credit to ganzback for his amazing mod UI interface. Thanks once again ganzback for letting me know and giving me permission. Sorry for the late addition.

View attachment 2145855 View attachment 2145856 View attachment 2145857
Why do you have a soccerball next to your name?

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
I want to know what is the UI?
Why cleaning the UI is good?

Cheat Mod updated

View attachment 2145855 View attachment 2145856 View attachment 2145857

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I want to know what is the UI?
Why cleaning the UI is good?
UI is user-interface, refer to the images in the quote post to get an idea. But basically, it's the black borders during normal gameplay and sex scene that was added in the game (Didnt touch the menu save/item screen). Most players hate it, as it blocks the already small screen and whatever other reasons. Regardless, it prompt a reason for someone to create a cleaner version.

Cleaning it, is personal preference. Either you like the new UI or you don't.
Hence, it is provided as an option. Hope that 'clears' it up :sneaky: (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: naruto95

naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
Thanks, well I personally don't like this new UI.

UI is user-interface, refer to the images in the quote post to get an idea. But basically, it's the black borders during normal gameplay and sex scene that was added in the game (Didnt touch the menu save/item screen). Most players hate it, as it blocks the already small screen and whatever other reasons. Regardless, it prompt a reason for someone to create a cleaner version.

Cleaning it, is personal preference. Either you like the new UI or you don't.
Hence, it is provided as an option. Hope that 'clears' it up :sneaky: (y)

!Daddy69!

May 14, 2022
Question will we be able to kill Christain, bang Christains mom and his sister at same time (like Noa and Allison)? Also who is the women we get prego in jets mission? Does she ever show up again?

• Red Heart
Reactions: delacroix2

heredur

Apr 26, 2020
Does anyone know how to solve this because I'm stuck in this mission the fabric turns black when you do it yourself using the command for mission won't face someone I have to save after this or know how to fix it?

1667605133691.png

delta21

Sep 8, 2017
Find lucy quest is bugged. Tried some other solutions ppl found but still doesnt work. Anyone have any advice because id rather not lose progress back to when i got the new house.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes