ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Can anyone please let me know who has the save of this scene or the next one I'm trying to have several saves of the x-ray scenes but in this one I can't because I get stuck in the scene of jack killing me in the old house. View attachment 2172458
Man, I played original and completed revamp like two or three times but never seen that scene. How do you get one?

KirkStan

Nov 21, 2017
Hi. I have a bug. When I complete 2nd mission of dragunov, ivana just following me everywhere. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Reactions: att88

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hello anybody have this file ?

View attachment 2164443
Use the missing images at the unofficial bug patch.

View attachment 2165442
I have to meet phill at the entrance but he is not there, also when i try to talk to him at recess i get only a "?" mark and there is this "!" mark at this door but i canot click it. Plz help.
how do I fix this? I'm supposed to be talking to Phil at the school entrance.
Hmmmmmm, it says school entrance, not recess. There is no bug there.

can I get a link to the bug patch cuz these bugs are getting out of hand.
Reason no one link it before I reply, it is to obvious to. Check main page for the link. It is right there as with everything pertaining to the game.

How do I activate babysitting jobs? the icon does not appear in the face book
Was partial removed in the game by the dev.

Does anyone know how to continue Lucy's storyline after she joined you in the shower, and afterwards says meet her in garage. But when you go in the garage, there's nothing there and the game is stuck?
Check unofficial bug patch, it has a better fix for the time-frame to meet her

I'm going to pass my save someone can pass this part of jack and post me later. View attachment 2173769
Sorry but this is to easy to pass and no bugs there. Hopefully someone else will help. If you cant pass, here is a hint. Before talking to them look for the star in the game each time. It is located at different rooms in the house. Also check the bug patch.

Hi. I have a bug. When I complete 2nd mission of dragunov, ivana just following me everywhere. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Send me a save before the mission.
IMPORTANT: save facing the issue, so I dont have to play your game to reach the problem.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Tried outside the gate, inside, at the door, day, evening and night. nothing
I just checked and Phil is at school front yard entrance as normal. I suggest you try again, if still getting the problem, it is on your end. Maybe look through the and figure out what your doing wrong, just a suggestion. Cause as I said, no bugs there

Reactions: ganzback

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone got saves for the gang events since choosing the gangs? I wanna see the content for other gangs, but this is a shit ton of content to skip through to see it.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes