deFaktores

Jan 28, 2018
I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you are doing, it looks interesting, could you explain it to me? Thanks : )

I was making a mod, on rpg maker sucks, everytime there is an update you have to change codes, also if bon wants to breakdown a mod is easy, changes some pics and some variables and you have to recheck a lot sometimes

moved to VB.NET (I did some a LOT of years ago) because it's a standalone executable, once it's done it's done, also is a hobby for me, so don't expect anything

Reactions: pijazor123

Pera12345

Nov 21, 2022
i need help. i just started playing and its already giving me this.
can someone help me, i dont want to search all 1556 pages
i realized that i need something to do in the bug fixer, but what

PokeIssau

Fan of girls with average tits.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

I was making a mod, on rpg maker sucks, everytime there is an update you have to change codes, also if bon wants to breakdown a mod is easy, changes some pics and some variables and you have to recheck a lot sometimes

moved to VB.NET (I did some a LOT of years ago) because it's a standalone executable, once it's done it's done, also is a hobby for me, so don't expect anything
Bro, estoy bien estúpido jaja sigo sin entender, es como un repetidor de escenas o algo así? Vi que lo tienes en español así que supongo hablas el idioma.

En:
I am asking him again in his native language because I still don't understand.

deFaktores

Jan 28, 2018
Bro, estoy bien estúpido jaja sigo sin entender, es como un repetidor de escenas o algo así? Vi que lo tienes en español así que supongo hablas el idioma.

En:
I am asking him again in his native language because I still don't understand.
si, de hecho ya habia metido algunas de la antigua version que ya no estaban en la REVAMP, eso si que me lleva tiempo, pero es algo mas personal, porque practico diseño y codificacion (mucho que no lo hacia) asi que prisa no tengo, ademas no tengo que ver con BoN

[S]iberian

Jul 24, 2018
I moved to the other house but every time a cop sees me I take game over screen. Does anyone know how I solve this, I've tried everything and the only solution would be to go back to a save from 3 hours ago.

Last edited:

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
i need help. i just started playing and its already giving me this.
can someone help me, i dont want to search all 1556 pages
i realized that i need something to do in the bug fixer, but what
just go outside through the front door, NOT the backyard door.

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I moved to the other house but every time a cop sees me I take game over screen. Does anyone know how I solve this, I've tried everything and the only solution would be to go back to a save from 3 hours ago.
This was a weird bug that used to happen a long time ago. Never bothered to pinpoint the cause as only knew one person who got it. Can only assume it is caused by an uncompleted previous mission but this is just speculation.
Send me your save and I will fix it.

any help or a save file after it?
Use the unofficial bug patch to fix the Maria bug at coma stage

View attachment 2186252
How do I fix that? the image goes inside the box at the bottom. How do I make it stay inside the frame?
Weird issue? Seems to be a rendering issue or a corruption of your files.
Re-download a clean copy of the game and retest or update your graphic card drivers. Additionally, run game and press f4 to go into full-screen mode and see if the issue is fixed. If all else fails, send me your save. This way I can see if it is a problem tied to your save, which is highly unlikely but you never know

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes