Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
beggar post in patreon that he meet some problem in programming, can anyone help him?
That doesn't help, he supposed to know, he needs to read his console to find/pinpoint the error. Or share a screenshot of the console error logs, if he is looking for outside help. Although, I believe he just shared that screenshot for members to understand he is trying to fix an error and he will sort it out in due time / needs some extra time to fix the issue :unsure:

But I would say (guessing and assuming on the little information) that one of his plugin or commands is not set up right or missing. Seeing as it is a set, he should look at his plugin list order and change their priority depending if he added anything new. Or plugins that he forgot to setup or inputted incorrect parameters. If all else fails, he can just try disabling one by one to find the culprit if he forgot what he did. This works nearly all the time. Other little things can throw the exception but most likely it is plugin issue. Just my 2 cents on the little information.

Thanks for sharing btw (y)

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
That doesn't help, he supposed to know, he needs to read his console to find/pinpoint the error. Or share a screenshot of the console error logs, if he is looking for outside help. Although, I believe he just shared that screenshot for members to understand he is trying to fix an error and he will sort it out in due time / needs some extra time to fix the issue :unsure:

But I would say (guessing and assuming on the little information) that one of his plugin or commands is not set up right or missing. Seeing as it is a set, he should look at his plugin list order and change their priority depending if he added anything new. Or plugins that he forgot to setup or inputted incorrect parameters. If all else fails, he can just try disabling one by one to find the culprit if he forgot what he did. This works nearly all the time. Other little things can throw the exception but most likely it is plugin issue. Just my 2 cents on the little information.

Some suggestions would be, backup is the key. Especially for a dev. He can easily copy an old plugin js folder and test or only the main global files in the data folder. As any added asset wouldn't matter at launch. The game should launch fine after.

Thanks for sharing btw (y)
Someone just got banned on discord because they quoted him saying that "those pirates don't understand how his game works"

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Someone just got banned on discord because they quoted him saying that "those pirates don't understand how his game works"
I know for sure he doesn't like us very much. I have notice this many times even in the code itself but that's a long story. Only the members who are his mods and patreon top tier who suck him blindly over this simple game engine matters. I could care less, he should know that pirates are some or the top coders in the world. Additionally ,coding in this game engine is a joke. It is not meant to be a coding engine but a no code engine. So saying something like that, makes me wonder if they can code at all.

Also they shouldn't ban people for just voicing their opinions. Were this person a patreon? That would of been even worst in my book.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I know for sure he doesn't like us very much. I have notice this many times even in the code itself but that's a long story. Only the members who are his mods and patreon top tier who suck him blindly over this simple game engine matters. I could care less, he should know that pirates are some or the top coders in the world. Additionally ,coding in this game engine is a joke. It is not meant to be a coding engine but a no code engine. So saying something like that, makes me wonder if they can code at all.

Also they shouldn't ban people for just voicing their opinions. Were this person a patreon? That would of been even worst in my book.
I 100% agree, his mods must think he has made some AAA coded game the way they defend him.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Well, well, well, friends, the day after tomorrow comes November 25 - the last of the long-awaited release date announced by Beggar. I just wonder if there are still optimists in this topic who still believe BoN?
So, choose with your heart before you vote:
1. A Beggar, a nice guy, and he won't let us down anymore!
2. Yes, dev has had annoying blunders in the past, however, he is now at a dangerous point and will release an update at the appointed time.
3. Are you kidding, buddy? This milker, as always, will postpone the release to the next month in order to squeeze extra cents from the last gullible patrons!
4. I'm only waiting for MNL 2, since the existing project is unplayable and has been long stalled (an optimistic option).
5. Play it again? I'm not out of my mind enough to go through these torments of hell again.
6. Happy New Year!!! Christmas is near, and an update with Lucy will be a wonderful gift.

So, I choose myself: 1. +
011.png
And which option will you choose?

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Well, well, well, friends, the day after tomorrow comes November 25 - the last of the long-awaited release date announced by Beggar. I just wonder if there are still optimists in this topic who still believe BoN?
So, choose with your heart before you vote:
1. A Beggar, a nice guy, and he won't let us down anymore!
2. Yes, dev has had annoying blunders in the past, however, he is now at a dangerous point and will release an update at the appointed time.
3. Are you kidding, buddy? This milker, as always, will postpone the release to the next month in order to squeeze extra cents from the last gullible patrons!
4. I'm only waiting for MNL 2, since the existing project is unplayable and has been long stalled (an optimistic option).
5. Play it again? I'm not out of my mind enough to go through these torments of hell again.
6. Happy New Year!!! Christmas is near, and an update with Lucy will be a wonderful gift.

So, I choose myself: 1. +
View attachment 2188026
And which option will you choose?
Im going with number 3 given how close we are to BoN's next monthy pay cheque

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Symphony of the Night I call upon thee to help this dev fix his game

Without the game files, I would not know for sure.
If he sends me his "data" and "js" folder. I can check
I already posted the things he could try one page back.

But I doubt he will reach out to me of all persons for help.
After all, I'm a filthy, no good rock n rolling pirate.

Regardless, I wish him speedy luck in finding the problem.
Sometime it can be the most simple overlooked stuff (y)

airis-pirate-dance.gif

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Lucy Robson (Part 3: Unanswered Questions)
Summary of the previous parts: Lucy Robson - a well-known scientist in the narrow circle of the gangster's Martina City goes on the warpath.
Kill Jack.png
Overcoming the harassment of his so-called nephew:
Lucy and Christian.png
and having intimidated her ex-husband to death, our glorious mom headed the family harem in this unequal confrontation with the mafia.
Family harem.png

Hmmm, maybe we could play something in the style of "Kill Jack", but a Beggar chose a different plot development. In connection with the possible release of a future update, I have some questions:
1. Is the emerging Lucy vs Christian storyline dead?
2. We now know that Lucy independently synthesized a powerful drug and passed its secret to Warren and Jack. Then why did Jack start living with Maria (the beginning of the game)?
3. And finally: is Jack really the biological father of MC and Sarah?
A little hint for reflection:
Nesrot - the father.png
To be continued....

Last edited:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
1669196332265.png
I go to my room and nothing happens, it was after I did the examination with Gyna to heal my foot. What should I do?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes