Nolimitsl8d

Sep 30, 2021
Well it looks like we're not going to see the new update in two days honestly i just don't think it's meant to be that we can fuck lucy's big giant ass

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
If you actually read my post then you would see that I was not referring to you at all, but instead Beggar himself. I dont know if you huffed too many of your own farts, or ate too many of your own cum covered boogers to misinterpret that, but some how your squirrel brain did <---- This what I am assuming you read as my response, yeah?

I will say you look like a clown trying to prove me wrong for having grievances with a game dev that is actively sucking money from people. In the last year he has:

-Failed numerous times to deliver on promises
-Went weeks, if not months, without communicating with his audience
-Purposely sabotaged the last update because his feelings were hurt because people were calling his update shit
-Actively has gone out of his way to silence any and all criticism towards him
-Finally, used mental health as an excuse for poor work, and poor behavior

Furthermore, I wasnt aggresive with Beg from the get go. I gave him the benefit of the doubt several times. However, when the dev actively breaks promises, and under delivers, then they deserve any and all backlash they get within reason.

Trying to say that I need to improve myself before I can critique a dev and their product is one of the shittiest arguments I have ever heard. You might as well say that I am not allowed to call out a Helicopter pilot for crashing his helicopter in a tree since I dont know how to fly a helicopter, yeah?

Your take is shit.
This is what had to be proved. Already at the 3rd iteration, such a pathetic nobody like you could not resist insults even in this topic. Pompous and stupid little turkey, I can see how you're bursting with an inflated ego right now. And you're still going to give your stupid advice to game dev's? You miserable, vain nobody, you're just worthy of being banned.

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
it's not working for me, for every save there is an error :/
Kinda short on time right now, gonna try to look into it on the weekend. What error are you getting, btw? And when? (like, clicking the save, after loading...?)

Ashtaroth

Sep 6, 2019
Kinda short on time right now, gonna try to look into it on the weekend. What error are you getting, btw? And when? (like, clicking the save, after loading...?)
exactly are all error for loading i ihave tryed all the saves, but for example 1 error i got is "cannot read property of undefined"

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
exactly are all error for loading i ihave tryed all the saves, but for example 1 error i got is "cannot read property of undefined"
Working save files will depend on the what version, mods and fixes are applied for both of your games.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
The night before the first update with Lucy, I had a dream. Unusual and disturbing. I dreamed of a field. Football field. And I don't usually play football. And that day I didn't take any, hmmm, medications. All morning I was tormented: what was this dream about? Until the neighbor shaman Derga explained: what you are waiting for will definitely happen. And it happened! Hallelujah!
Beggar has released a long-awaited update. Faith and hope, prayer and kindness, if he does not disappoint me again, then I may even subscribe to his game. But if he cheats again ...

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
The night before the first update with Lucy, I had a dream. Unusual and disturbing. I dreamed of a field. Football field. And I don't usually play football. And that day I didn't take any, hmmm, medications. All morning I was tormented: what was this dream about? Until the neighbor shaman Derga explained: what you are waiting for will definitely happen. And it happened! Hallelujah!
Beggar has released a long-awaited update. Faith and hope, prayer and kindness, if he does not disappoint me again, then I may even subscribe to his game. But if he cheats again ...
You will still subscribe to his game...apparently. :KEK:

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes