IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
Unless someone makes a "better" MNL, he can do whatever he wants unfortunately. I was thinking about making the models in Blender or recreating them in TK17 (I'm more proficient in Blender but that's the harder road) about a year ago but I thought it would be a dick move. I still think it would be a dick move, but something BoN would definitely deserve at this moment. Best case scenario, he would feel threatened and starts working really hard. Worst case scenario: I'd get a pretty funny lawsuit.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Unless someone makes a "better" MNL, he can do whatever he wants unfortunately. I was thinking about making the models in Blender or recreating them in TK17 (I'm more proficient in Blender but that's the harder road) about a year ago but I thought it would be a dick move. I still think it would be a dick move, but something BoN would definitely deserve at this moment. Best case scenario, he would feel threatened and starts working really hard. Worst case scenario: I'd get a pretty funny lawsuit.
If you are going to do it just continue on from the first abandoned game just to add some salt to that wound haha

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Not accuse anyone. But this is :poop: . Plugin problem once found and disable or remove. Would not stop the game or break the game after. It can only break a save. Once again, this is just from my experience. Maybe he found something, I leave that up to him and his patreons :whistle:. Just my 2 cents, not that it matters

I'm glad he found the problem and can rectify his work. But disabling plugin is like the first thing to try and should not cause an entire day or 2 trying to find or fix. Didnt I mention this like a few pages back to try, maybe I have no clue what to do :sneaky:. Anyway, to my knowledge, these things are very quick to solve <:: for those who may not know this. Additionally, any plugin command will just have to be remove or changed. Maybe it is just me, but it is like 101, to test a new plugin before working :unsure:

Last edited:

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Not to accuse anyone. But this is :poop: . Plugin problem once found and disable or remove. Would not stop the game or break the game after. It can only break a save. Once again, this is just from my experience. Maybe he found something, I leave that up to him and his patreons :unsure:. Just my 2 cents, not that it matters
Oh don't worry we are all questioning him and his bs atm some posted a Debug walkthrough on discord for him to read haha and you my pirate friend are gaining some following with a few people telling him to contact you as you are the one who actually makes his game playable haha

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Oh don't worry we are all questioning him and his bs atm some posted a Debug walkthrough on discord for him to read haha and you my pirate friend are gaining some following with a few people telling him to contact you as you are the one who actually makes his game playable haha
I'm already expecting he ban all his patrons from discord and leave only his white knights mods

Reactions: jaredforks

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
"I am looking forward to the end of this year." :rolleyes:
Hmmm, what could it mean?
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what happens when you get a letter like this:

That's why it was necessary to pull until the 25th? Maybe a Beggar was trying to keep the intrigue? But I almost forgave him for all the pain and suffering of recent years. This guy doesn't change.
No find solution :(
Hallelujah!!!
The solution is found: the subscription to the game is canceled. The money is saved!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
he doesn't make enough money to afford the suit. That and the fact he releases the game to public domain which forfeits copyright claim. In the US there is a case where Getty Images was sued by woman over copyright of her own Photographs because she donated them to the library of congress. They took her images, watermarked them and established their own copyright and it worked in their favor.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
he doesn't make enough money to afford the suit. That and the fact he releases the game to public domain which forfeits copyright claim. In the US there is a case where Getty Images was sued by woman over copyright of her own Photographs because she donated them to the library of congress. They took her images, watermarked them and established their own copyright and it worked in their favor.
It is not that alone, he cannot make a law suit for using TK-17 renders. They are technically illegal to use. Plus the use of the heavily modded assets are used without permission. Even a member here from the old t17 forum was highly upset his work is being used without his permission etc. Some other assets may even require payment to use but are use because people download them prepacked without payment.

I distinctly remember telling him to take it up with BoN, cause even though I understand his frustration, it doesn't matter to us cause we're pirates. Hence BoN cant sue anyone even if he had the money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paitryn

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
It is not that alone, he cannot make a law suit for using TK-17 renders. They are technically illegal to use. Plus the use of the heavily modded assets are used without permission. Even a member here from the old t17 forum was highly upset his work is being used without his permission etc. It doesn't matter to us cause we're pirate.
But BoN cant sue anyone even if he had the money.
I remind you that a Beggar started as a pirate, using Ren'Py, at the very beginning. Piracy is in his blood.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I strongly suspect that the biggest "bug/obstacle" is the fact that the World Cup has started.
Yeah that's what I don't get why doesn't he drop the game, let SotN deal with the bugs while he turns notifications off and watches it ? Everyone wins (except SotN)

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Wow, I didn't know this. Did any game come to fruition. Or was it like a pretest kinda thingy
Of course, bore fruit. Yes, even what! You make your own mods for this game. Beggar has always liked gullible and loyal fans. The very first version of the MNL was released on a pirated version of Ren'Py. Well, loyal fans immediately raised money for a license. BoN later made excuses that he was so poor that he just had to do it. Why do you think he has such a strange nickname? He has risen from the bottom, but he has not changed his habits until now.
A pirate helps a pirate. The irony of fate :eek:

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Of course, bore fruit. Yes, even what! You make your own mods for this game. Beggar has always liked gullible and loyal fans. The very first version of the MNL was released on a pirated version of Ren'Py. Well, loyal fans immediately raised money for a license. BoN later made excuses that he was so poor that he just had to do it. Why do you think he has such a strange nickname? He has risen from the bottom, but he has not changed his habits until now.
A pirate helps a pirate. The irony of fate :eek:
I meant any games released in the Renpy department. But good to know MNL started out on python code per-se. Additionally, that doesn't add up to me. Cause to my knowledge Renpy was always free. No license was needed. Maybe it was another engine like renpy???
Or you reference " gullible and loyal fans " for this exact instant; if so, I see I see :LOL:

But I guess there are elements to his name etc. Good to know though. Just to tell the truth, I never bothered with his name. Always thought it was a play on words like "beggars can't be choosers" type of thing.
Thanks for sharing though (y)

Yeah that's what I don't get why doesn't he drop the game, let SotN deal with the bugs while he turns notifications off and watches it ? Everyone wins (except SotN)
:eek::eek: Hell........nahhhhhh
I got exams coming up in Dec, I shouldn't even be on this so often, not even on my break study time, as I get lost sometime :ROFLMAO:. He should finish the game, just a good final discipline to end it. Im just waiting for this game to finish and be done also. Move on to other games or try to make a test game like suggested, just for fun

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes