Jieigh

May 26, 2020
SAVES POST UPDATED to 0.91

Friendly warning, tough: I hated this update and didn't find the nerve to play trough it more than once, plus I just learned the next update is on it's way, so I wanted to resolve this quick. I only played Triads and, after completion, used cheat mod to change the gang. I hope it doesn't cause issues let me know if it does

As always, 0.89 saves moved to the repository

Last edited:

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Lucy Robson (Part 3: Unanswered Questions)
Summary of the previous parts: Lucy Robson - a well-known scientist in the narrow circle of the gangster's Martina City goes on the warpath.
View attachment 2188407
Overcoming the harassment of his so-called nephew:
View attachment 2188409
and having intimidated her ex-husband to death, our glorious mom headed the family harem in this unequal confrontation with the mafia.
View attachment 2188421

Hmmm, maybe we could play something in the style of "Kill Jack", but a Beggar chose a different plot development. In connection with the possible release of a future update, I have some questions:
1. Is the emerging Lucy vs Christian storyline dead?
2. We now know that Lucy independently synthesized a powerful drug and passed its secret to Warren and Jack. Then why did Jack start living with Maria (the beginning of the game)?
3. And finally: is Jack really the biological father of MC and Sarah?
A little hint for reflection:
View attachment 2188449
To be continued....
1 - I didn't really see that storyline emerging, there was just an isolated scene
2 - I think it was because Lucy was out of scene (imprisoned) and the gentlemen needed continued access to the lab. Or maybe it was just because of Maria's tits
3 - I'm pretty sure the only time Nesrot and Lucy had sex, he had a condom on. Could be wrong, played it a month ago

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
1 - I didn't really see that storyline emerging, there was just an isolated scene
2 - I think it was because Lucy was out of scene (imprisoned) and the gentlemen needed continued access to the lab. Or maybe it was just because of Maria's tits
3 - I'm pretty sure the only time Nesrot and Lucy had sex, he had a condom on. Could be wrong, played it a month ago
1. Unfortunately. Unfortunately, this is only an isolated scene. Although it could develop into a storyline.
2. Initially, MC steals info from Lucy, since she was more successful in research than Maria. That is, Lucy and Maria have been working together for some time. Unfortunately, the plot is constantly being redone. For example, if earlier Maria and Lucy were just colleagues-rivals at work, now there is a feeling that Maria is Lucy's boss, at least she lets her do tasks.
"Or maybe it was just because of Maria's tits" (y)
3. It is well known that a condom is not 100% protection against pregnancy. I think it won't be difficult for a great scientist lucy to do a DNA paternity test. Does MC look like Jack? To be fair, he doesn't look much like Nesrot either. However, Nesrot is a recycled character. Maybe we don't know the whole truth about Lucy :eek:

Last edited:

[S]iberian

Jul 24, 2018
This was a weird bug that used to happen a long time ago. Never bothered to pinpoint the cause as only knew one person who got it. Can only assume it is caused by an uncompleted previous mission but this is just speculation.
Send me your save and I will fix it.

Use the unofficial bug patch to fix the Maria bug at coma stage

Weird issue? Seems to be a rendering issue or a corruption of your files.
Re-download a clean copy of the game and retest or update your graphic card drivers. Additionally, run game and press f4 to go into full-screen mode and see if the issue is fixed. If all else fails, send me your save. This way I can see if it is a problem tied to your save, which is highly unlikely but you never know
Here

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Pretty sure Beg banned me from his Discord. Legit have said nothing in his discord but give feedback on him as a dev, and the quality of the updates (or lack there of).

Cant say I am shocked since so many people in his discord continue to lick his asshole even though he has continually failed as a dev over the last year or two. Other people have said what I have said there, and have faced no repercussions of any sort. I have spoken in other servers the same way, and whileI acknowledge that my opinions come off aggressive and crass, I have not been banned from any other server because my criticism is NEVER personal.

Beg cannot discern what is a personal attack, and what is constructive criticism. Saying the updates have been bad due to bugs, glitches, etc. is not a personal attack. Saying that he has betrayed the trust of his audience is not a personal attack. Saying that he is a developer who has been on a downward spiral in terms of quality and attitude is not a personal attack.

I fully expect this game to be "finished", and I expect that My New Life 2 will either never happen, or will just end up being abandoned down the road. I expect not only another delay for this update, but I expect it to release in a broken state anyhow even after the delay.

Beggar of the Net's fragile ego, and broken promises are dragging him down as a developer.

Ashtaroth

Sep 6, 2019
SAVES POST UPDATED to 0.91

Frindly warning, tough: I hated this update and didn't find the nerve to play trough it more than once, plus I just learned the next update is on it's way, so I wanted to resolve this quick. I only played Triads and, after completion, used cheat mod to change the gang. I hope it doesn't cause issues let me know if it does

As always, 0.89 saves moved to the repository
it's not working for me, for every save there is an error :/

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Regardless, I wish him speedy luck in finding the problem.
Sometime it can be the most simple overlooked stuff (y)
This feels very sus. It could very well be a ploy to delay the project further. Plus Nov is almost coming to and end so the further he can delay the better.
He is a shitty dev regardless. He should have been using some kind of versioning system to prevent stuff like this from happening.

And him not understanding very basic debugging is funny. Like you mentioned he should be sharing the screenshot of the debug log not the error itself.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
This feels very sus. It could very well be a ploy to delay the project further. Plus Nov is almost coming to and end so the further he can delay the better.
He is a shitty dev regardless. He should have been using some kind of versioning system to prevent stuff like this from happening.

And him not understanding very basic debugging is funny. Like you mentioned he should be sharing the screenshot of the debug log not the error itself.
That is the first impression I got. I just didnt want to say anything and accuse anyone, so refrained from directly pointing fingers. It is his game, not mine. So I stay in my lane.

But I understand the skepticism because if you need help you will post the console as I said in previous post. Because you can intentionally do stuff to prevent the game from running and post a screenshot like that. But Im not accusing anyone, he just need to post the console or do some of the steps I indicated in that post. This is known by any dev who uses that engine. In my experience, error like these can be easily be fixed

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Pretty sure Beg banned me from his Discord. Legit have said nothing in his discord but give feedback on him as a dev, and the quality of the updates (or lack there of).

Cant say I am shocked since so many people in his discord continue to lick his asshole even though he has continually failed as a dev over the last year or two. Other people have said what I have said there, and have faced no repercussions of any sort. I have spoken in other servers the same way, and whileI acknowledge that my opinions come off aggressive and crass, I have not been banned from any other server because my criticism is NEVER personal.

Beg cannot discern what is a personal attack, and what is constructive criticism. Saying the updates have been bad due to bugs, glitches, etc. is not a personal attack. Saying that he has betrayed the trust of his audience is not a personal attack. Saying that he is a developer who has been on a downward spiral in terms of quality and attitude is not a personal attack.

I fully expect this game to be "finished", and I expect that My New Life 2 will either never happen, or will just end up being abandoned down the road. I expect not only another delay for this update, but I expect it to release in a broken state anyhow even after the delay.

Beggar of the Net's fragile ego, and broken promises are dragging him down as a developer.
A strange feeling arises when you read such messages. I "constructively criticized" dev a little in his own discord, and he took it as a personal attack and banned me :eek: The fact is that a Beggar ALWAYS almost at the entire huge stage of the creation of the MNL (perhaps here it is still possible to exclude the very first segment, when the game was just gaining popularity) did NOT tolerate any constructive criticism. Especially now, when the game is going downhill. Does that surprise you? A person is so arranged: he likes to be praised, and is offended when he is scolded. Go to the ratings section of this topic and you will see that at a certain stage BoN liked everyone who gave it 5 stars. You are reasoning from the player's point of view: MNL is flying into the abyss, another bottom is broken, you're trying to save the game. And you dump another portion of constructive criticism on the dude. And now try to get into the skin of a dev: There are MANY of you such constructive critics, but he is ONE. No wonder this guy has been writing about panic attacks all the time lately. You're going to hunt him down so soon. Naturally, he wants stay with those who like his ass.
Beggar and his devoted fans who decided to talk about constructive criticism:
Beggar and his devoted fans.jpg
Separately, I want to note that I absolutely do not protect a Beggar. He is the smith of his own happiness. I used to criticize him a lot myself. It's just that the process has gone too far.

Reactions: animeking2264

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
A strange feeling arises when you read such messages. I "constructively criticized" dev a little in his own discord, and he took it as a personal attack and banned me :eek: The fact is that a Beggar ALWAYS almost at the entire huge stage of the creation of the MNL (perhaps here it is still possible to exclude the very first segment, when the game was just gaining popularity) did NOT tolerate any constructive criticism. Especially now, when the game is going downhill. Does that surprise you? A person is so arranged: he likes to be praised, and is offended when he is scolded. Go to the ratings section of this topic and you will see that at a certain stage BoN liked everyone who gave it 5 stars. You are reasoning from the player's point of view: MNL is flying into the abyss, another bottom is broken, you're trying to save the game. And you dump another portion of constructive criticism on the dude. And now try to get into the skin of a dev: There are MANY of you such constructive critics, but he is ONE. No wonder this guy has been writing about panic attacks all the time lately. You're going to hunt him down so soon. Naturally, he wants stay with those who like his ass.
Beggar and his devoted fans who decided to talk about constructive criticism:
View attachment 2189850
Separately, I want to note that I absolutely do not protect a Beggar. He is the smith of his own happiness. I used to criticize him a lot myself. It's just that the process has gone too far.
Aside from the grammatical errors littered that make it hard to follow your response, all I want for Beg is to start acting like an adult. Maybe people wouldnt critiquing him so much if he just did his job as a dev as and did good work. I understand that some devs have bad updates, but it has been a stream of dogshit updates for nearly two years at this point.

To your point about going into his discord and critiquing him: There are plenty of devs that take feedback in their own discord channels, and do it in stride. Devs like Dr Pinkcake, Amaziri (who I have been critical of in the past), and What Why Games all take feedbacks for bugs, glitches, and overall quality of their games. A game cannot get better if someone jerks the the dev off, and eats his ass.

I get banning someone for personal attacks, threats, slurs, etc. However, to ban someone simply because they dont like what you are doing with a game, and dont like the actions of the dev, and make that known to said dev, is a clear sign of someone who is egotistical and has no intention of trying to better themselves

Reactions: jaredforks

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Aside from the grammatical errors littered that make it hard to follow your response, all I want for Beg is to start acting like an adult. Maybe people wouldnt critiquing him so much if he just did his job as a dev as and did good work. I understand that some devs have bad updates, but it has been a stream of dogshit updates for nearly two years at this point.

To your point about going into his discord and critiquing him: There are plenty of devs that take feedback in their own discord channels, and do it in stride. Devs like Dr Pinkcake, Amaziri (who I have been critical of in the past), and What Why Games all take feedbacks for bugs, glitches, and overall quality of their games. A game cannot get better if someone jerks the the dev off, and eats his ass.

I get banning someone for personal attacks, threats, slurs, etc. However, to ban someone simply because they dont like what you are doing with a game, and dont like the actions of the dev, and make that known to said dev, is a clear sign of someone who is egotistical and has no intention of trying to better themselves
Oh, my God! Buddy, maybe you'd better try to cope with your own ego before you embark on a lengthy discussion about the shortcomings of the dev's? To begin with, try to improve yourself before giving someone similar advice. It is not surprising that this dev banned you if you used such aggressive tactics when communicating with him. You didn't even catch the essence of my generally neutral post.

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Oh, my God! Buddy, maybe you'd better try to cope with your own ego before you embark on a lengthy discussion about the shortcomings of the dev's? To begin with, try to improve yourself before giving someone similar advice. It is not surprising that this dev banned you if you used such aggressive tactics when communicating with him. You didn't even catch the essence of my generally neutral post.
If you actually read my post then you would see that I was not referring to you at all, but instead Beggar himself. I dont know if you huffed too many of your own farts, or ate too many of your own cum covered boogers to misinterpret that, but some how your squirrel brain did <---- This what I am assuming you read as my response, yeah?

I will say you look like a clown trying to prove me wrong for having grievances with a game dev that is actively sucking money from people. In the last year he has:

-Failed numerous times to deliver on promises
-Went weeks, if not months, without communicating with his audience
-Purposely sabotaged the last update because his feelings were hurt because people were calling his update shit
-Actively has gone out of his way to silence any and all criticism towards him
-Finally, used mental health as an excuse for poor work, and poor behavior

Furthermore, I wasnt aggresive with Beg from the get go. I gave him the benefit of the doubt several times. However, when the dev actively breaks promises, and under delivers, then they deserve any and all backlash they get within reason.

Trying to say that I need to improve myself before I can critique a dev and their product is one of the shittiest arguments I have ever heard. You might as well say that I am not allowed to call out a Helicopter pilot for crashing his helicopter in a tree since I dont know how to fly a helicopter, yeah?

Your take is shit.

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes