chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
I meant any games released in the Renpy department. But good to know MNL started out on python code per-se. Additionally, that doesn't add up to me. Cause to my knowledge Renpy was always free. No license was needed. Maybe it was another engine like renpy???
Or you reference " gullible and loyal fans " for this exact instant; if so, I see I see :LOL:

But I guess there are elements to his name etc. Just I never cared to find out.
Thanks for sharing though (y)
Years have passed. Yes, maybe not Ren'Py, but the old TK 17 or what he used there then. I forget the details. Probably their can still be viewed at the beginning of the topic dedicated to the original MNL. Then it was widely discussed. Too lazy to search.
Here is one of the very first screensavers of the game:
MNL.png
Do you recognize characters?
Beginning.png

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I remind you that a Beggar started as a pirate, using Ren'Py, at the very beginning. Piracy is in his blood.
Isn't Ren'py just an open source engine built from python though? Don't think that counts as piracy

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
This was a weird bug that used to happen a long time ago. Never bothered to pinpoint the cause as only knew one person who got it. Can only assume it is caused by an uncompleted previous mission but this is just speculation.
Send me your save and I will fix it.

Use the unofficial bug patch to fix the Maria bug at coma stage

Weird issue? Seems to be a rendering issue or a corruption of your files.
Re-download a clean copy of the game and retest or update your graphic card drivers. Additionally, run game and press f4 to go into full-screen mode and see if the issue is fixed. If all else fails, send me your save. This way I can see if it is a problem tied to your save, which is highly unlikely but you never know
Here save

Reactions: pijazor123

Lordsblades

May 29, 2018
aSZsa.gif
lets sum up the last 2+ months of false promises and constant lies of lazy Beggar. also learn how time counts by scammers. "Soon" - 2+ months. few days - ??? lets see how much this is
and now, gentlemens, the show of lies and laziness

september25 - "soon". it is already november25
GCdu55I.png

first days of october
1664808099344.png

after week decides that laziness will not allow him to stay in october
Q6WqME2.png

on Nov1 he postpones update for a new full 3 weeks for bugfixes. but bugs will still be everywhere AND most importantly you need believe and wait, wait and believe. cuz im beggar, most trustfull man in the universe
ix8kkYw.png

Nov.17 new unforeseen problems, poor Beggar.. oh, dont forget to mention panic attacks, cuz everyone is so interested, we worry about you brudah
ngcYWJT.png

Nov23, 2 days before update. what is it, again problems? game does not start, imagine that? imagine if any true developers of games write it in all seriousness. oh yeah, my bad.its Beggar, "developer" who cant put a couple of pictures in the game folder and create simple scripts within 2+ months
Syr4EgL.png

today is a day. oh w8. another excuses. and another ''few''days of delay
5OTnAII.png

another reminder. since the end of last year Beggar had a problems with keyboard then mouse then hard drive, his relatives dying ( if its not another lie - im sorry ofc ), he drowned in a river with a dog, caught panic attacks, several times went on vacation for several months. was due to release update with Lucy back in the spring, but decided to postpone it to june, made a promise to release all the content presented here by the end of fall and in november to finish Revamp and begin MNL2
lBKprMi.png
but in june it moved release date to july and from july to august, then to the end of august.at the same time he didnt create even of the content he promised. so he hasnt done anything of his promises in whole year. good boy, keep it up

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Buddy, I understand that you're pissed. That damn cheating Beggar will piss anyone off. But this picture: is there something wrong with it. Why does a Beggar cover his ears, because White Knights should exude flattery, which for a Beggar will be sweeter than honey? Or do you think he's crazy?
And the White Knights, who are they? Can you tell me their names, will you open the veil of secrecy, so to speak?

Jun 17, 2018
What went wrong with the delay in the new update? Wasn't he supposed to just decensor the sex scenes? As the scenes were already made just had to decensor them? I don't think this failure of new scripts and game breaking bugs makes sense for a such a huge delay. Even before the revamp (the previous MNL), the game was going quite strong the only thing left was the content for Lucy which he just skipped for this revamp version. I think he's milking them Lucy fans to the very core.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Oh don't worry we are all questioning him and his bs atm some posted a Debug walkthrough on discord for him to read haha and you my pirate friend are gaining some following with a few people telling him to contact you as you are the one who actually makes his game playable haha
Symphony of the Night if they contact you please dont help. Unless BOTN is willing to pay you a shit ton of money for all the work you put in. He really doesnt deserve your help.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Did you try the other steps I mention.

Cause using your save, I did not get any issues. Must be either your game is corrupt or graphic drivers need updating on your pc. Save worked fine on my pc
What doesn't let me advance is in the mission, it tells me to go to my room and nothing happens, or I have to do something there?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes