12Oppaistle

Nov 4, 2020
Honestly guys i don't think bon is gonna release anything this year. This dude literally revamped his revamp with this street racer story. I do like the improvements he has made to his artwork over time but at this point i don't think he has any intentions on releasing anything close to a conclusion to this story. Even if he were to drop something this year, we all know we can't play it until Symphony of the Night does bugfixes. IMHO bon should just do the art and story and let someone else do all the other stuff. Or hell we should just take over and make our own version and we'll call it My Life New Revamp or New Revamp My life

Retrorat1

Jun 25, 2019
Honestly guys i don't think bon is gonna release anything this year. This dude literally revamped his revamp with this street racer story. I do like the improvements he has made to his artwork over time but at this point i don't think he has any intentions on releasing anything close to a conclusion to this story. Even if he were to drop something this year, we all know we can't play it until Symphony of the Night does bugfixes. IMHO bon should just do the art and story and let someone else do all the other stuff. Or hell we should just take over and make our own version and we'll call it My Life New Revamp or New Revamp My life
Title Should be
"Symphonys Our Life Revamped"

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
You guys give me to much credit, but its appreciated :cool:(y):coffee:
BoN does a great job if he just get back to being more discipline like his early stages. He is the game dev, Im just a modder. I dont have time to do half the thing he does. So its understandable. Just all that drama and including personal life thing, the discourteous attitude and the gimmicks kills the game, well to me. That should not be including, seems to me like all dev start out without any problems and when they make their people on patreon, bam, issues time. Soon, hopefully I will have time to start my own mini game and guarantee bam, NO issues time :ROFLMAO:. I got no issues besides what position to put my girl in next time :unsure:

What doesn't let me advance is in the mission, it tells me to go to my room and nothing happens, or I have to do something there?
Orrrrrr was confuse because you posted a picture with a graphical issue asking why. Didnt know you meant a mission not advance. I will check again

Edit: leproso0413 rechecked your save and you reached the end of Lucy quest. There is nothing there. Wait for the update (y)

Last edited:

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Similar measures have been proposed for many dying projects. Moreover, for some games it was implemented. In all cases known to me, this led to the final collapse of the original game.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
BoN does a great job if he just get back to being more discipline like his early stages. He is the game dev, Im just a modder. I dont have time to do half the thing he does. So its understandable. Just all that drama and including personal life thing, the discourteous attitude and the gimmicks kills the game, well to me. That should not be including, seems to me like all dev start out without any problems and when they make their people on patreon, bam, issues time. Soon, hopefully I will have time to start my own mini game and guarantee bam, NO issues time :ROFLMAO:. I got no issues besides what position to put my girl in next time :unsure:

Orrrrrr was confuse because you posted a picture with a graphical issue asking why. Didnt know you meant a mission not advance. I will check again

Edit: leproso0413 rechecked your save and you reached the end of Lucy quest. There is nothing there. Wait for the update (y)
ahh ok so. Thanks

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Is this game playable? I'm getting constant freezes while interacting with anything. The W menu sometimes works, and sometimes it opens but I'm unable to press anything. And now I've made the mistake of going into a characters page and trying to look at a picture. It cannot be loaded and the only option is - Retry, and then again it cannot be loaded.....so I'm kinda stuck.....

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Is this game playable? I'm getting constant freezes while interacting with anything. The W menu sometimes works, and sometimes it opens but I'm unable to press anything. And now I've made the mistake of going into a characters page and trying to look at a picture. It cannot be loaded and the only option is - Retry, and then again it cannot be loaded.....so I'm kinda stuck.....
;), are you playing it with any mods? If so, try without mods. Additionally try a new save without mods also.

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

LeoCarnage

Jan 12, 2022

Bro you Deserved that credit you always take time outta your day to help people with game issues make bug fixes and cheat mods that can make the game whole lot more easy for everyone even tho some of the people can be annoying asking the same questions to you and honestly you are main reason anybody here can properly play this game

Lokir306

Jul 27, 2020
Bro you Deserved that credit you always take time outta your day to help people with game issues make bug fixes and cheat mods that can make the game whole lot more easy for everyone even tho some of the people can be annoying asking the same questions to you and honestly you are main reason anybody here can properly play this game
Not only that, the politeness of his answers that he delivers with every annoying person that asks the same questions (I've been one of them), it's what makes the difference every time... at least for me.

you can tell that sotn has a very helpful nature

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Not only that, the politeness of his answers that he delivers with every annoying person that asks the same questions (I've been one of them), it's what makes the difference every time... at least for me.

you can tell that sotn has a very helpful nature

Thanks homies, respect.

boss-king.gif yes-baby.gif jack-nicholson-yes.gif
I just don't know how to respond at receiving compliments from dudes though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

IAmTheWurst

Jul 26, 2018
It is not that alone, he cannot make a law suit for using TK-17 renders. They are technically illegal to use. Plus the use of the heavily modded assets are used without permission. Even a member here from the old t17 forum was highly upset his work is being used without his permission etc. Some other assets may even require payment to use but are use because people download them prepacked without payment.

I distinctly remember telling him to take it up with BoN, cause even though I understand his frustration, it doesn't matter to us cause we're pirates. Hence BoN cant sue anyone even if he had the money.

I'm not worried about the models, I would need to recreate them anyways (and get rid of the grey nails syndrome). I'm more worried about the automatic copyright law. I'll put some links at the end of this post.

Copyright does not protect the idea for a game, its name or title, or the method or methods for playing it. Nor does copyright protect any idea, system, method, device, or trademark material involved in developing, merchandising, or playing a game. Once a game has been made public, nothing in the copyright law prevents others from developing another game based on similar principles. Copyright protects only the particular manner of an author’s expression in literary, artistic, or musical form.

TL;DR about what I think about this:
I can create a game with the same name, same controls, etc. Everything that's technical.
The artistic parts of the game are copyright protected by default (story, visual art, music):
-That means I can't implement the story so far (might do a sequel or a side story or a "parody" but that's under the fair use vs derivative work area which is quite murky).
-Probably can't use the looks of the characters, even if some of them are generic looking.
-I can use the music though, because they are not BoN's work.

Promised links:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I'm not worried about the models, I would need to recreate them anyways (and get rid of the grey nails syndrome). I'm more worried about the automatic copyright law. I'll put some links at the end of this post.

Copyright does not protect the idea for a game, its name or title, or the method or methods for playing it. Nor does copyright protect any idea, system, method, device, or trademark material involved in developing, merchandising, or playing a game. Once a game has been made public, nothing in the copyright law prevents others from developing another game based on similar principles. Copyright protects only the particular manner of an author’s expression in literary, artistic, or musical form.

TL;DR about what I think about this:
I can create a game with the same name, same controls, etc. Everything that's technical.
The artistic parts of the game are copyright protected by default (story, visual art, music):
-That means I can't implement the story so far (might do a sequel or a side story or a "parody" but that's under the fair use vs derivative work area which is quite murky).
-Probably can't use the looks of the characters, even if some of them are generic looking.
-I can use the music though, because they are not BoN's work.

Promised links:

Bruh, why would you even quote me, I wasn't even talking about you. Additionally I didn't quote you. I was talking about what Paitryn said about BoN suing if he could.

You do your thing man, that's for you to read and deal with. Not me. Most of this I already knew plus some is common knowledge. I was just simply replying to Paitryn, basically inferring a pirate cant sue anyone or he himself with get in trouble after
BTW I hope this aint come off as offensive because I certainly not trying to be (y)

It was removed by the dev

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
v0.91 Unoffical Bugfixes Patch
Updated: 22/11/2022

To increase bug-fixing speed, anyone can send me their save via dm/pm. But please don't expect me to play your game for a whole 10mins etc. Save facing the problem or right before the problem please

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi, I found the next bug:
When starting the Mafia: The Dragunovs part 2, exactly when it is needed to talk with Ivanna and she gives you Olenka to live in the new house, once you can start moving you are actually doing it with Ivanna and so it doesn't let you do other new events.
I leave three save files in the following moments:
-file18: right before talking with Ivanna.
-file19: after the event and appearing with Olenka in the new house, but walking with Ivanna as the leader.
-file20: after leaving Olenka in her room but still walking with Ivanna as the leader and the MC following her.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
A shame, a real shame that game unfortunately will be eternally bugged and probably, endless too, this game used to be really good and it was my favorite out there, still one of the best when we talk about the girls(both in hotness and personality), a shame this Dev is slowly become the next Bluecat, it's always promises, delays and no results.

I really wanted to see Sasha, Clarisse, Tyna, Amaria, the gang girls, the youtubers, the old aunt Maggie, the new aunt Maggie, Christian's mom, Ms. Glober and of course, Lucy contents, but i don't think this day will come.

It's better for Beggar and for us to abandon this game, better to not even try to make My New Life 2 and don't try to make another Revamp because no one would approve it, only his bots on Patreon.

Last edited:

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
Rufus on planet Deponia ;), are you playing it with any mods? If so, try without mods. Additionally try a new save without mods also.
Well hello there) No mods. Restarted the game. Part of the problem is that shift is both the button for running and hiding the interface, so when you run, you need then to press shift again to enable interaction. Rechecked yep, the shift can screw smartphone menu as well. Set the game to always run to stop using it. But the image loading error in face app is still reproducible and put you in the cycle of error and retry (the only option).

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 138 Votes