Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
i use speed hack 3 and the game stoping ? if you have a photo to help me can you send to me ?
Bro no offense, but cant you just google "cheat engine debugger options" and look at the images yourself :unsure:.
Just go into your settings and change the debugging options. Its very straight forward. Anyone can do that.
When I am on pc, I will test but Im 99.999% sure it works normal without crashes.

YaBoi11213

Sep 30, 2020
Ok, I'm having an issue. When I download the mod it doesn't automatically come as a zip file it just says "MNL Cheat Mod v0.91.rar" and even when I compress it as a ZIP and extract it nothing changes. What's going on?

Tuperr0

Nov 13, 2020
I'm making it on my free time, since faceweb isn't finished i started to make something similar but with a better enviroment, gonna take some time though cause some scenes are one time accesible, have to make them repeteatable, plus some have bugs, and they usually not bugs, just rpgmaker needs time to start and finish screens

Been reading some coomments about BoNs job, and let me tell you something, first time i use rpgmaker, been a coder for hobbie like for 10 years now, and i realized that rpg maker is a powerful tool but also has great limitations, i know many of you expect a lot from BoNs announcements but let me tell you IT'S HARD, now i understand this guy, also the bigger the game the harder to keep going, a lot of variables (been doing some of my own now) events, etc.

What i am trying to tell you it's there has to be a better understanding on finished goods.

BTW BoN made an announcement some time ago for better graphics, did you guys noticed them?
Que pado con este mod? :unsure:
Zyxx hub este mod va hacer de los mejores

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
albrans2012 did you get through and also did you look online for a ?
I tested on pc with v7.4 (update yours if not the latest) and use speed hack at 5 and it works just fine.
An alternative, if you rather ONLY player speed change/increase faster, then check out the pc cheat mod. It has an option to increase player speed.

Ok, I'm having an issue. When I download the mod it doesn't automatically come as a zip file it just says "MNL Cheat Mod v0.91.rar" and even when I compress it as a ZIP and extract it nothing changes. What's going on?
It clearly says in the name itself, the extension is .rar
So why you compressing it to a zip when it is already a rar.
Please tell me you're not using the OS default zipping feature.

zip and rar, to the layman, are no different. They just containers holding the files. Think of it as a special folder. So when you was compressing it to zip, you basically putting a folder (.rar) into another folder (.zip). So when you extract, you obviously would only get back the first folder (.rar), not it contents. Get it :whistle:

Therefore to get the contents of the first special folder (which is the rar file you download) you extract using 3rd party software such as Winrar, 7zip, peazip etc. Additionally, if you check the instruction of the pc cheat mod #6, it has pictures and a gif of the process

I kindly suggest you look at youtube and learn about extracting archive if you wanna be in the pirate world or just in the internet sharing world. Im shock, but I guess everyone gotta learn sometime (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ganzback

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
Someone with a good heart could spend the whole part of Jack trying to kill me in the old house in my save and then repost, please, I already tried in the normal game and in the compressed one but the image crash persists.
jack.jpg

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
I keep getting this crap at the edges of my screen. Any known ways to fix it? Known of the options that the "Bug Fixer" provides seem to do anything.

EDIT: Installing SoTN unofficial bugfix didn't seem to have done anything. However, after finishing up a sex scene the text at the sides of the screen went away.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I keep getting this crap at the edges of my screen. Any known ways to fix it? Known of the options that the "Bug Fixer" provides seem to do anything.
Use the unofficial bug patch and the onomatopoeia bullshit will clear after sex scene. If it doesn't, go to the bugfixer > image stuck and it should clear now with the patch (y) .

Reactions: Risax

Risax

Nov 15, 2017
Currently doing a Lucy quest where I am supposed to head to the football game, but the MC say they have time for a walk first. No other specifications. So I have no idea where to go. It just tells me "I've failed" if the time runs out. Going to the school was the first thing I tried, but the MC just says it closed. Only thing of note is people commenting on Lucy as you walk by, so either that's the goal and I'm missing one of them...or there is some other obscure goal that I can't figure out.

EDIT: Apparently the coach was standing outside of the school in front of a truck and I just walked past him without talking to him every time. My bad.

Last edited:

darkseth

Feb 3, 2018
Where I find Lucy, and on the weekend mission she goes out with a friend to enjoy the MC sleeps with her and she says she's going to the bathroom but I can't find her anywhere

inyourface

May 30, 2017
Hello, I'm stuck in Lucy's mission, with the pathogens, I eliminated the main ones, but I can't select anything else and also there is no exit button for the mini game. Does anyone know how to solve it?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes