george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Stuck on a dates Carol. After each date, the info in the smartphone invariably appears "successfully complete two dates with Carol".

p90

Jul 18, 2017
Stuck on a dates Carol. After each date, the info in the smartphone invariably appears "successfully complete two dates with Carol".
keep sucessfull dates to unlock all scenes, this is as good for scenes at her house as it is at the meetings themselves.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
  • Add some history in school......... what was the content???
Can MC have a threesome with carol and her mom or it was only a tease in the quest????

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
It doesn't show but it's there, just click the row where is your school mates
Did you hand your project to ms Turner in her class because after that you'll find her at the door of the class room talk to her and you can start dating her.

But can anyone point where are the culture magazine I only found 2 or 3 and talking about culture ends up bad

odino

Aug 14, 2017
  • Add some history in school......... what was the content???
Can MC have a threesome with carol and her mom or it was only a tease in the quest????
i finished all content for her there never was scene with her mother again in this version maybe in future

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Did you hand your project to ms Turner in her class because after that you'll find her at the door of the class room talk to her and you can start dating her.

But can anyone point where are the culture magazine I only found 2 or 3 and talking about culture ends up bad
i found 5 but stat stay 0 and chat always go like idiot text and dont think need culture just gift her expencive book and chose expencive options and right answer and dont touch her early its take more than 8 date till you can touch her

3.00 star(s) 136 Votes