Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Carol follow up:
Any one knows how to get there at early morning , which says the hint? Iwake up at 7 go there 3rd downtown and nothing what did I wrong here?

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Can't find next package. Last scene was a buttjob. There is any other scene in this version or i finished her story and the game is bugged? SarahNewLife.png

keyzu

May 31, 2018
Can't find next package. Last scene was a buttjob. There is any other scene in this version or i finished her story and the game is bugged? View attachment 357598
The story does not end with the disgrace and seriousness that it is necessary for the most contained goal, I have already finished several stories and I am stuck, and I do not want to play it again because most of it is already how it goes and I would spend it very fast XD

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
The story does not end with the disgrace and seriousness that it is necessary for the most contained goal, I have already finished several stories and I am stuck, and I do not want to play it again because most of it is already how it goes and I would spend it very fast XD
what

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I'm wondering why this game isnt ported to android yet? The only port available was 1.3 after that nothing

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks for this step-by -step! Worked!
But, now I have to complete two dates with Carol in the help...Again????
Yes. In reality You have to complete more than two dates at various places such as Park, Museum, Restaurant etc. For details see page 156 or 157

Reactions: Pif paf

Superman1996

Oct 26, 2018
I'm Having a problem with the game. the dancing in the beginning is messing up on me. I've tried fixing it and it still doesn't work. any advice?

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes