yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Can someone help me. My screen got stuck at one image then I use the bug fixer it fixes it but now the animation at main title screen is broken and the hint shows talk to Sarah in afternoon, she was not there.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Can't find next package. Last scene was a buttjob. There is any other scene in this version or i finished her story and the game is bugged?
The story does not end with the disgrace and seriousness that it is necessary for the most contained goal, I have already finished several stories and I am stuck, and I do not want to play it again because most of it is already how it goes and I would spend it very fast XD
Sorry but i had the same question but i don't understand the reply

Shas627

Jun 12, 2018
My hero...

BACKUP YOUR OLD SAVES
WINDOWS DONWLOAD
MAC DONWLOAD
ANDROID DONWLOAD
  • Add some history in school
  • Add full story of Carol
  • Add full date sytem for Carol
  • Add Interactive Sex Carol x2
  • Add gift Store in your computer
Save 24 English
Save 23 Spanish

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Did you hand your project to ms Turner in her class because after that you'll find her at the door of the class room talk to her and you can start dating her.

But can anyone point where are the culture magazine I only found 2 or 3 and talking about culture ends up bad
I had the same problem: give project to history teacher, go out classroom, talked with carol; it appeared the message saying carol able to do dates if i call her, but she doesn't appears in my contacts, so i can't go forward with her

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I had the same problem: give project to history teacher, go out classroom, talked with carol; it appeared the message saying carol able to do dates if i call her, but she doesn't appears in my contacts, so i can't go forward with her
O.K try doing it again other day

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
O.K try doing it again other day
it doesn't work. i already talked with teacher in class and carol outside class; in the following days if i enter in history class, i can't speak with teacher. i think there are circumstances that take to the missing carol in the contact list, so with this bug player can't go further with carol if is necessary to phone her for the date

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
it doesn't work. i already talked with teacher in class and carol outside class; in the following days if i enter in history class, i can't speak with teacher. i think there are circumstances that take to the missing carol in the contact list, so with this bug player can't go further with carol if is necessary to phone her for the date
Carol's image didn't show for me too, I just keep clickin forward on that row on book of faces where is your schoolmates and about third 'picture' after last visible picture Carols page opened.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
Carol's image didn't show for me too, I just keep clickin forward on that row on book of faces where is your schoolmates and about third 'picture' after last visible picture Carols page opened.
thank you. it worked. i tried to click in the blank space between 2nd and 4th friend and i thought that the third slot was for carol

3.00 star(s) 138 Votes